Near By Gyeongbokgung
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||YongBiEaChunGa F #, 110-070 Seoul, South Korea|
★ LOCATION, LOCATION & LOCATION ★
￭ THE SURROUNDINGS
Our flat is located in the core of uptown (Gang-buk) where all the festivals and/or events (your must-go spots) takes place every day. There are a hundred of reasons to love JONGRO. To illustrate just a few, there are a bunch of places like royal palaces, national museums, art galleries, cafes, all kinds of restaurants & bars, and very interesting shops, etc (as shown in the pictures) that you can visit just by simply walking around. You can just name it, you will have it within an arm’s reach. JONGRO is basically a long avenue that stretches all the way from the City Hall to Dongdaemun (the Mecca of shopping 24hours), the avenue is divided into 6 main sections, which are called Jongro 1ga to 6ga. From any of these JONGRO's sections, you can easily walk to
- Cheonggye Stream which will lead you to Dongdaemun & further
- Insadong within around 15minutes and even walk to Daehak-ro within another 15 minutes if you're in jongro3ga,
- Samcheongdong, Gyeongbok palace, Gwanghwamun as well, all within walking distance around 10 minutes or so.
￭ Many NEAR-BY Famous Sight-Seeings
= Within the Walking Distance =
- 10 mins walk to Gyeonbok-gung (royal palace with over 600 years history)
- 10 mins walk to Bukchon (traditional village still remains in the city)
- 15 min. walk to City Hall and Insa-dong
- 20 mins walk to Myeong-dong, Namdaemun Market
- 25 mins walk to UNESCO World Heritage – Jongmyo, Changdeokgung Palace
== By Convenient Metro Subway or Bus ==
- 10 mins by metro – Dongdaemun Market
- 10mins from Myeong-dong by bus.
- 20 mins by metro – HongDae, Itewon
=== By Convenient Taxi ===
You can get taxi easily almost right away in front of the building(if not, usually in a few minutes) since it is located in a large junction. The fare for the taxi is very reasonably priced in overall (if you avoid the black color - deluxe ones)
*Taxi awaits for you in front of building all the time*- if not, usually in a few minutes.
(Fare is very reasonably priced in overall if you avoid the black colored deluxe one)
- less than 10 min. to Myeong-dong
- less than 10 min. to Lotte Department Store & Lotte Hotel
- less than 10 min. to Seoul Station (Recent guest paid around $3 only for 8min.)
Concerning the safety matter, I cannot figure out any other safer place in Seoul when the HQ of Metro Police Department, the USA, Japan and many other countries Embassies, Chinese Cultural Center, and even the Blue House (like White House in U.S.) are located only a couple of minutes (one or two blocks) away from my flat. Also the building itself has 24 hour security guard with over 30 CCTVs monitoring. The house has never had any break-in as long as you ensure the house is safely locked before you step out.
￭ From/To AIRPORT
=== By AIRPORT METRO SUBWAY ===
-Direct Incheon Airport Metro Subway to Gyeongbokgung station (line 3-orange).
-Direct Gimpo Aiport Metro Subway to Gwanghwamun station (line 5-dark blue).
(*NOTE : My flat is only 5 minutes away by walking from both MTR stations.)
=== By AIRPORT LIMOUSINE BUS ===
- Take Limousine Bus (No. 6011) to Gyeongbok palace
(*NOTE : My apartment is only 5 minutes away by walking )
It takes about 60 mins from Incheon & 40 mins from Gimpo Airport
=== By Taxi ===
Taxi is easy to catch almost at reasonable price.
=== By Private Pick-Up Service ===
- FREE pick-up service can be arranged upon request.
(*minimum of 4 people for 15 days stay OR 2 people for 30 days stay).
- OPTION Airport pick-up service can be arranged at cost of USD 80.
★ APARTMENT(DUPLEX style w/ a loft) OVERVIEW :
(w/ full touch of the interior in Korean traditional way)
- Floor Heating (K-style) / air-conditioning to be controlled to your own convenience
- One Queen size double mattress bed – the first floor bedroom
- High quality queen and single mattress – the second floor bedroom
- Couch, table and lounge chair
- FREE portable high speed WiFi Internet
- LCD TV w/ over 100 channels
- Easy kitchen with all equipment & utensils
Washing machine, refrigerator, microwave oven, electric kettle, toaster, Iron & Ironing board, vacuum cleaner and more
- Cooking ware, pots, pans, plates, cups, dinner set – fully equipped.
- Bathroom with bath & face towels, soap, shampoo, rinse, toothpaste, body cleanser, toilet paper and hair dryer
- Digital door lock & private intercom
- Large dress closet (good for luggage) for plenty of space
- 24/7 Convenient Store & other shops 1st Fl.
- Diverse Food, Drink & Entertainment Options below 1st Fl. In same building
- Guidebook for the apartment
*Any other extras can be checked for preparation upon request.
**Please let us know if you have any special requirement before you place a booking.
Thanks a lot for every bit of your effort for reading! Never hesitate to ask us at any time about the apartment, and even about your travel planning, or sightseeing ideas for your next trip to Seoul.
Lastly, please no pets & no smoking, otherwise enjoy your stay in Korea and have mega-much fun. We look forward to hosting you in the nearest future!
Please take your shoes off before entering the room and make sure to turn off heater and/or air-conditioner when you leave the house. As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided unless you request to do so.
Lastly, please no pets, no party & no smoking. Other than that, you must enjoy your stay in Korea and have mega-much fun. We look forward to hosting you in the nearest future!
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 16 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Hi there! We had wonderful time during on our visiting in Seoul . the place we had near by kyungbokgung was exceptional in many ways . We feel thankful for the efforts from Chris and Tony. We are looking for to visit Seoul in some days again.meanwhile we have to say for now God bless both of you .
I've so many positive things to say, I hardly know where to begin.
I've never been to Seoul before, so I thought it might be tricky to get from airport to the apartment. Nope, Tony and Christine guided me in perfectly.
Tony waited for me and picked me up at the station. Tony is a bubbly, friendly soul and speaks English better than a Texan (probably a bad example).
Foolishly, I discovered that I didn't have an electrical adaptor for South Korean plugs (the two round pins). Tony instantly volunteered to take me shopping or bring one around for me as soon as he'd found one for me. Wow.
Do you want to see Seoul by night? Yes, yes I do. Tony showed me all the best places, full of interesting stories that only a local can share.
The apartment was luxurious. The architecture and the details gorgeous. Right in downtown Seoul. Christine clearly has a talent for design.
It is nice to stay somewhere luxurious, but it is the personal attention of the host which makes my experience so much more valuable.
Do the calculations. You'll never stay in an hotel again. The Wimdu idea just works so much better.
If you are going to Seoul, (if you aren't go anyway, it's a fantastic place) don't bother with the hand-wringing and the painful cost-quality-location-service analysis of hotels. Just click "Spacious apartment in Seoul" and chat with Christine and Tony. Christine and Tony, cheers!
My experience was perfect. Yours will be too.
We spent and incredible weekend in Seoul! The apartment was like in the pictures, new and really comfortable. The location is only 5 minutes walking for one of the best places in the city for restaurants and clubs, but don't worry, it isn't noisy :)
And Tony was amazing, he helped us since the first moment we arrived to South Korea.
So we only can say thank you again for everything and we hope to see you soon!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption