Number of bathrooms1
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
|Address:||Andrássy Way, 1061 Budapest, Hungary|
The apartment is located in the famous boulevard of the city, Andrassy Utca (commonly known as the Champs Elysées of Budapest), in the cultural centre of Budapest, with a lot of historical buildings such as Liszt Music Academy or the Opera House.
The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognized as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theaters, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest! With 15% discount in two popular restaurants of Liszt F. square for our guests! Just a 3 minute walk from the picturesque Hungarian State Opera House and St. Stephen's Basilica.
The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls!
* Our flat can accommodate 6 people, with 2 bedrooms and a living room - two doubles bed (160x200cm) and one sofa bed. Each room is between 20-35 m2 with spacious wardrobe. The door inlay of the living room was made by glass artist.
* The living room seats up to 6 people and enjoys a balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue. It has also a large flat TV (Sky) and a home cinema for rainy days (hopefully you'll have only sunny, bright days during your stay). The rooms are equipped with IKEA furniture.
* The superb dining room also seats up to 6 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...), having been our family home. Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresh, warm food when you return home from sightseeing.
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels also for bath/sauna usage. Sauna usage should be paid upon the rental fee (10 euro/person).
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (2 min. by walk) is also at your disposal (10 euro/day).
Take 10% discount for lunch or dinner at Café Vian*. If you take breakfast with us you'll get a voucher what you can use at Café Vian at 3 different places from a coffee to a dinner!
*Breakfast offer: coffee (espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato or american coffee) + 2dl of Fruit Juice (orange, apple, peach, tomato or pineapple) + 2 big freshly baked pastry (2 croissants or panini and toast+jam, butter) or 3 boiled, fried or scrambled eggs. Only for 5 euro, just 3 min. wlaking from the apartment!
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
Bosch Washing machine with dryer
* Hungarian State Opera House (100m)
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. Late check-in after 9pm has an extra charge of 15 euro. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. Parking fee is 10 euro/day, sauna usage is 10 euro/person.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
|Price for >2 guests:||£ 5 per guest/night extra|
Cancellation Policy: Flexible
You will be refunded the total price minus the cancellation fee if you cancel the booking at least 2 days before check-in (by 12 noon, local time). For cancellations that are made less than 2 days before check-in, you will be refunded 5% of the total price minus the cancellation fee.
Schöne Wohnung in perfekter Lage, direkt gegenüber der Oper. Auch die Gastgeberin war sehr nett und zuvorkommend. Internet war sehr gut und schnell.
* Ein paar Glühbirnen waren kaputt
* die Bettdecken und die Heizung sind auf sommerliche Temperaturen ausgelegt (Bei 15-20 Grad Aussentemperatur war das aber kein Problem).
Very nice and spacious apartment in the center of Budapest! Walking distance to most of the things we did. Thanks also to you Kinga for being very helpful. We hopefully coming back.
Great appartment, great location! Very efficient and flexible communication by owner. Parking place in close neighbourhood. What can we say? Just a perfect place for a very reasonable price. We did not use the sauna due to the hot weather
The apartment corresponded regarding disclosures and photos fully to our expectations. The central location made it possible to reach many sights on foot in beautiful Budapest. Also public transport is seen as 'in your face'. But then one must also accept the fact that the street noise lasts the whole night. In the light and airy living spaces we could relax in the evening anyway. The spacious kitchen offers everything to get to sample well.
Die Ferienwohnung entsprach bezüglich der Angaben und Fotos voll
und ganz unseren Erwartungen.
Die zentrale Lage ermöglichte es, zu Fuß viele Sehenswürdigkeiten im
wunderschönen Budapest zu erreichen. Auch die öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel
sind sozusagen 'vor der Nase'. Allerdings muss man dann auch in Kauf nehmen,
dass der Straßenlärm die gesamte Nacht anhält.
In den hellen und freundlichen Wohnräumen konnten wir abends trotzdem entspannen.
Die großzügige Küche bietet alles, um sich gut zu verköstigen.
Everything super. Great apartment right in the city, better not.
Alles Super. Tolle Wohnung mitten in der City, besser geht nicht.
Wonderful spacious apartment, well equipped and maintained. Located on the most beautiful avenue in Budapest, a small cafe / wine bar that makes great food for lunch is at the foot of the building.
Magnifique appartement spacieux, bien équipé et entretenu.
Placé sur la plus belle avenue de Budapest, un petit café / bar à vin qui fait de très bons plats à midi se trouve au pied de l'immeuble.
I advice you, this apartment is very clean, very nice, very well located. The owner is very very nice and helpful. We spent 5 people a pleasant stay. I highly recommend it.
je vous le conseil, cet appartement est très propre, très beau, très bien situé. La propriétaire est vraiment très très gentille et serviable. Nous avons passé à 5 personnes un agréable séjour. je vous le recommande vivement.
We chose the apartment because of its perfect location and the nice pictures about the apartment. As expected, the flat is just right in the city centre, all major traffic points and places to see are in 5-10 min walking distance. Apart from the windows the apartment is in good shape, but a bit older than on the pictures. Also, we like those old fashioned high ceiling apartments from the beginning of the 20th century which is so typical to Budapest, this was also part of the reasons we chose this flat. Kinga was very responsive when we had questions before our arrival and she even gave details on how to get there, to the place, which was very positive from her.
Yet, the apartment was very cold when we arrived (14C) and the heating system was programmed to stay at a low temperature the whole day long, which is not acceptable, from my point of view (in the bathroom the radiators didnt work). The toilette was not clean either which was a bit disappointing. Yet, since we wanted to have fun we didnt really care but definitely planned to tell Kinga that with such a cold apartment you cannot invite guests in winter, into that flat. It was her behavior which was at the end, more disappointing, when at leave she was complaining about us not having washed 6 wine glasses (dishwasher in the apt!), which we prepared next to the dishwasher and didnt leave any other mess around in the apartment. I think this is really not what we expected as a say good bye. When we told her that we had to turn on the heating over 30 degrees to get an average temp of 19 C (reached to our 3rd day only!), she was even a bit angry and she didnt say good bye, cos of this. I think this is not really a welcoming approach, from a host, especially that we explicitely asked for not to be in cold. In general, the apartment is very well located and if you like those 100 yrs old buildings, it will give you the nostalgic feeling you are looking for.
I lived two years in Budapest, and I didn't imagine that to live on andrassy street was so great. The best location in the city!
Cleanliness / visual appeal
Equipment & facilities
Access to local transport
Noise level (high score = low noise level)
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Quality assured accommodation
- Secure payment via SSL encryption