The apartment is located in the famous boulevard of the city, Andrassy Utca (commonly known as the Champs Elysées of Budapest), in the cultural centre of Budapest, with a lot of historical buildings such as Liszt Music Academy or the Opera House.
The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognized as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theaters, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest! With 15% discount in two popular restaurants of Liszt F. square for our guests! Just a 3 minute walk from the picturesque Hungarian State Opera House and St. Stephen's Basilica.
The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls!
* Our flat can accommodate 6 people, with 2 bedrooms and a living room - two doubles bed (160x200cm) and one sofa bed. Each room is between 20-35 m2 with spacious wardrobe. The door inlay of the living room was made by glass artist.
* The living room seats up to 6 people and enjoys a balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue. It has also a large flat TV (Sky) and a home cinema for rainy days (hopefully you'll have only sunny, bright days during your stay). The rooms are equipped with IKEA furniture.
* The superb dining room also seats up to 6 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...), having been our family home. Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresh, warm food when you return home from sightseeing.
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels also for bath/sauna usage. Sauna usage should be paid upon the rental fee (10 euro/person).
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (2 min. by walk) is also at your disposal (10 euro/day).
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
Bosch Washing machine with dryer
* Hungarian State Opera House (100m)
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.