Luxury Living with Top Facilities
Floor No.37(with elevator)
Moreover, the building is in close proximity to Chatuchak weekend market, which is the largest market in Thailand with estimated 200,000 visitors each day and the world's largest weekend market covering over 35 acres and containing upwards of 15,000 stalls offering a wide variety of products including household items, clothing, Thai handicrafts, religious artifacts, collectibles, food, etc. from every part of Thailand.
Issara Ladprao is a luxury development project and thus highly secure with round the clock security. Building facilities include outdoor resting area, garden, large lobby with several sofas, car parking and large infinity swimming pool.
The apartment is in very high floor of the building with superb open view towards downtown Bangkok together with balcony, 1 living room with kitchen, 1 glass separated bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Apartment comes fully furnished with all new furniture, incl. queen size bed (with spring mattress and pillows), sofa with sofa table and two stools, TV stand and dining table with two chairs as well as appliances, incl. LED TV, microwave, mini oven, toaster, coffee machine, refrigerator, washing machine, electric stove with cooking hood, two air-conditioners with remotes, Bose SoundDock II digital music system for iPhone, laser printer, water heater, etc.
- Clean bed sheets for bedroom.
- Two clean towels together with hand towel and hair dryer for bathroom.
- Iron and iron board.
- Basic utensils for kitchen.
- Free high speed Internet with WiFi and True Vision Enjoy Pack (>80 TV channels in addition of standard local channels).
- No drinking/eating in the bed and no shoes in the room, please.
- Please apply proper care to the furniture and appliances.
- Tenant is responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment during the letting period. Cleaner will clean the apartment only after tenant has check-out (if you stay long period of time and would like to have cleaning service during your stay, that can be agreed separately).
- Access and use of the apartment is intended only for the guests appearing in the booking.
- Please respect the building rules and good neighbor relations buy avoiding too loud noise.
- Please, do not use drugs or commit any other criminal act in the apartment.
- Please help to save the planet by turning off air-conditioners when you don't use them.
- Please e-mail me a copy of your passport after the booking is confirmed for the guest registration.
- Please respect the apartment in the same way as you would respect your own home.
|Weekly rate||£ 200|
|Monthly rate||£ 659|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption