Located in the heart of the Intercoastal Waterway (Mid Beach), our condo is adjacent to the Art Deco District and the trendy atmosphere of South Beach - SoBe in Miami Beach. A large balcony gives an ocean view and part views of North and South of Collins Avenue, North Miami and the Intercoastal Waterway.
Located across the street from the ocean, beach access is just a short walk away (1 block from the beach).
It comes fully equipped with a marble bathroom, a sofa bed, a complete kitchen, a spacious living area and a walk-in closet.
Our condo is located in Miami Beach's neighbourhood consisting of Resort hotels & spas, condominium Towers and residence. It is near the International Miami Airport accessible by public transportation. It can be reached also by the International Fort Lauderdale Airport.
The Miami Beach Convention Center, Port of Miami and the famous Ocean Drive with its incredible Night life as well as Lummus Park are local attractions.
Other points of interest include La Corce Golf Course, Miami Beach Golf Club, Flamingo Park and Mt Sinai Medical Center.
For shopping, Fifth and Alton Shopping Center and the famous Lincoln Road Mall to the south as well as Hal Harbour and Aventura Mall to the north are a few minutes car drive.
A few minutes walk is all you need to go to the grocery stores, liquor stores and pharmacies. And finally, across the street you will find a gas station and direct access to the beach!
- FREE PARKING!
- For the beach, a "Beach Kit Trolley" is provided including beach towels, 2 position chairs, coolers and a parasol.
- The kitchen is very complete with electric hotplates (2), a little oven, blenders, a toaster, a regular coffee machine, bodum, percolator and an electric BBQ. Our kitchen also comes with a Espresso Coffee machine!
- Laundry rooms for Washer/dryer available
- Our condo share an access to 2 rooftop terraces for more views overlooking the ocean, Biscane Bay, Downtown Miami and SoBe.
- Right next to the Canal Waterway is a very large wood deck. It is another area to enjoy and see the passing boats.
- The pool is both in the sun and the shade due to its location, part underneath the building roof. You can then fully relax throughout the day at your own convenience. You can also lay or sit in the lounge area right next to the pool.
- Self pick up bikes (Decobike) are available at Alison Park to get around at very low cost.
- 2 bus stations are directly in front of our building: on the corner of 63rd/Indian Creek Dr. to go south and to go North; 63rd/Collins Ave.