LIVERPOOL by Sodispar Mikołajska 9 (306)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
|Address||Mikołajska, 30-001 Krakow, Poland|
|Response time||A few hours|
- Mikołajska Street, 2 min walk to the Market Square
- 8 min walk to the train/bus station & Galeria Krakowska
- 15 min walk from famous Jewish District - Kazimierz
- perfect for families (3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms)
- and large groups (more apartments in the same building)
- non smoking (you can smoke on the balcony)
- guarded parking 2 min walk (aprox. 55PLN/day)
- very fast Wi-Fi Internet
- TV LCD with satellite channels
- CD/DVD Player available on request
- telephone (incoming calls)
- free high speed Internet access Wi-Fi
- bed linen & towels
- iron & ironing board
- hair dryer, liquid soap
Room 1 (bedroom):
- 1 single bed
- 1 double bed king size
- 1 extra bed available on request
Room 2 (bedroom):
- 2 double beds king size
Room 3 (bedroom):
- 4 single beds
Room 4 (living room):
- big dining table with chairs
- gas cooker
- paper towels
- electric kettle
- dining table
- washing machine
Within 100 meters from the apartment there are both guarded and public parkings:
Price. From Monday until Friday 10am - 6pm costs 3 PLN per hour. Nights free of charge.
Weekends and public holidays - free of charge.
- 13-15 Sw. Filipa street. The property is guarded 24/7.
- 2 min walk at the back of WYSPIANSKI HOTEL on Kopernika street (55PLN/day) and Zyblikiewicza street (we have to book it in advance for our guests in the summer).
Recommended places around the apartment:
- 24h grocery shop Kefirek on Szpitalna street
- shopping centre Galeria Krakowska by the train station
- newspapers/guidebooks/music Empik on Market Square
- nice interior and atmosphere Camelot Cafe on Tomasza street
- Polish food - restaurants: Koko, U Babci Maliny, Pod Wawelem, Miód i Malina
- 260 different beers - House of Beer on Krzyza street
- vegetarian restaurant - Chimera on Anny street
- sport channels & beer - pub Irish Mbassy
- posh bars - Paparazzi on Mikolajska street
- posh venues - Baroque on Jana street
- club Piękny Pies, Prozak, Harris Jazz Club
- museum Wawel Castle, National Museum, Kraków, Schindler Factory, Sukiennice Underground Museum
- city park Planty Park
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||3 months|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Thank you very much for your patience.
The attic was fantastic and in a very good situation, very near the center, and it is lovely.
Localitation is perfect, in the downtown and near train and bus station. Spacious flat with a nice view. Needs more kitchenware, there isnt a toaster or microwawe. Is a 3th floor without lift. The street in summer is noisy and if u sleep with the windows open is sometimes molest. The bath needs a bath screen
Incredible views of the main square and nice high-ceiling apartment directly in the heart of the Stare Masto. The furniture and other home furnishings aren't of the highest quality but the apartment is spacious and has lots of room for a group of at least 4 people. Lack of air conditioning can be a problem in the summer months and the music from the square can be distracting but this overall is an excellent choice for Krakow for the location.
Very nice apartment, good location but very very noisy necessarily bring (in summer) through the night, ear plugs! (Lots of revelers in the streets)
Rent office very friendly and helpful.
Sehr schöne Wohnung, gute Lage, aber (im Sommer) die ganze Nacht hindurch sehr, sehr laut, unbedingt Ohropax mitbringen! (lots of revellers in the streets)
Vermietbüro sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
The appartment is nice but maybe too small for 8 people. Martin is a nice host, and the location is good. Everything was ok.
A very conveniently placed flat between old square and the castle, practically very close to every historic place. Flat is also well furbished with enough space up to three peoples. Downstairs there is a bakery where you can have a fresh breakfast.
So all fine, the only think is the communication (slow in reply) which need to be improved.
Another trip to Krakow and another fantastic opportunity, good location, clean, good style and overall good service. If so gladly recommend this apartment and this landlord
Endnu en tur til Krakow og endnu en fantastik lejlighed , god beliggenhed, rent , god stil og total god service . Vil så gerne anbefale denne lejlighed og denne udlejer ,
+ The apartment has super location !!!!! - No washing machine, no elevator, bad beds.
+ Leiligheten har super beliggenhet!!!!! - ikke oppvaskemaskin, ikke heis, dårlige senger.
The apartment met our expectations but the agency that managed the Windu and were below it. I never received a reply to my emails custom in number 5. We gave RV outside the apartment but no one came because the address of the apartment and that the agency that manages were false . We were very lucky to find it after several hours.
L'appartement a répondu à nos attentes mais l'agence qui le gérait et Windu étaient en dessous de tout. Je n'ai jamais reçu de réponse personnalisées à mes mails au nombre de 5. Nous avions donné RV devant l'appartement mais personne n'est venu puisque l'adresse de l'appartement et celle de l'agence qui le gère étaient fausses. Nous avons eu beaucoup de chance de le trouver au bout de plusieurs heures.
The apartment was very centrally located in Krakow. It was furnished with all the important things (coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board, Wäschständer) and clean. A toaster would have been great. The balcony chairs and the table should be replaced, as they are very shook and were no longer stable. All the main attractions could be easily reached on foot.
In the same house could tours (eg Auschwitz etc.) are booked.
Overall, highly recommended!
Das Apartment lag sehr zentral in Krakau. Es war mit allen wichtigen Dingen (Kaffeemaschine, Haartrockner, Bügelbrett, Wäschständer) eingerichtet und sauber. Ein Toaster wäre toll gewesen. Die Balkonstühle und der Tisch sollten ausgetauscht werden, da sie sehr wackelten und nicht mehr stabil waren. Alle wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten konnten gut zu Fuss erreicht werden.
Im gleichen Haus konnten Touren (z.B. Auschwitz etc.) gebucht werden.
Insgesamt absolut empfehlenswert!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption