Affordable Apartment up to 6 guests
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Beaconsfield Rd, N15 4SH London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
1) The Apartment
Bright with wooden flooring and a large private garden.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 6 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with modern appliances.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each with a double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a sofa-bed (seats 3), two ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with glass basin and “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck, complete with benches, 4 garden chairs and glass table.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
London is not car-friendly and we recommend guests travel to, and around, London by public transport. London roads are congested and there are parking restrictions on the roads around the apartment and in most parts of London and especially the centre. The parking bays on Beaconsfield Road are restricted during the hours of 8:00AM to 6:30PM on Mondays-Saturdays. Guests may park in these bays from 6:30PM to 8:00AM on Mondays-Saturdays and all day on Sunday but outside these times parking in the bays may result in fines, clamping, and / or towing at the sole responsibility of the guests.
There are private parking places (like personal driveways and garages) available close by the apartment that advertise on parking websites such as www.justpark.com, www.yourparkingspace.co.uk, www.parkonmydrive.com and www.pocketparking.co.uk which can be pre-booked on-line, and parking places may be available quite close to the apartment if you book in advance.
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
A £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
House rules3 days minimum weekend stay. Fees & deposit to be paid 30 days before check-in. Bookings made using false information will be cancelled without refund & guests cannot check-in
ALL guests to show original photo-ID & provide copy or booking may be cancelled without refund. Only guests named in booking confirmation may visit apartment. Check-in 2-6pm (£25 fee after 7pm) & self-check-out by 11am. Remove shoes. Leave Property tidy
NO PARTIES. No noise audible from neighbouring properties. Reservation may be cancelled without refund for disturbing neighbours. NO SMOKING INSIDE. If smoking in garden throw cigarettes in ash-container NOT in garden or bins. NO Candles, incense, or heaters. NO PETS
ONLY THROW TOILET PAPER IN TOILET. Wrap everything else in tissue and throw in bin. If drains get blocked you will be charged £300
Do NOT use WiFi for things illegal, indecent, immoral, offensive, or inconvenience other users (e.g. sending / downloading spam, malware, offensive comments, copyright material & pornography). Do not use gambling websites if such gambling is illegal in your country
Security Deposit only refunded if House Rules not broken, guests not evicted by owner or police, property locked with all keys inside (£50 charge for lost keys) & nothing missing or damaged
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 16 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
It was a great place to stay and easy to get to. Saiful is a kind and very considerate host. As the weather was brilliant we could even sit outside. So we can really recommend this accomodation.
The small terraced house is quietly situated in Tottenham, in a mixed, very central area of London, just minutes to the underground Bahn.Der Contact Saiful and Tamanna was very friendly and helpful, all agreements folded easily. The apartment was clean and modern. There were three, with more than four people in tight spaces. In nice weather you can sit on the terrace in the garden.
Das kleine Reihenhaus liegt ruhig in Tottenham, in einer gemischten, recht zentralen Gegend Londons, nur wenige min zur U-Bahn.Der Kontakt zu Saiful und Tamanna war sehr freundlich und hilfreich, alle Absprachen klappten problemlos. Das Apartment war sauber und modern eingerichtet. Wir waren zu dritt; bei mehr als vier Personen wird es eng. Bei schönem Wetter kann man auf der Terrasse im Garten sitzen.
We were five, it would have been impossible to be more contrary to what the ad says. Like previous tenants a box of chocolates waiting for us. However we would have preferred the fridge, the microwave, cooking plates are clean! As for the four nights, so we decided not to make any on-site dining. Finally, we regret that we will not be informed about the area before you go: some previous renters have noted "typical" should be added with dirty mattresses and other rubbish in the street from the apartment. The route of the Metro Housing smelled bad, and in the evening we were treated to souls of men urinating a bottle in his hand! Great local neighborhood.
Nous étions 5, il aurait été impossible d'etre plus nombreux contrairement à ce que dit l'annonce. Comme les précédents locataires une boite de chocolats nous attendait. Cependant nous aurions préféré que le frigo, le four micro onde, les plaques de cuissons soient propres!! Étant la pour 4 nuits, avons alors decide de ne faire aucun repas sur place. Pour finir, nous regrettons de ne pas nous être informés sur le quartier avant de partir : certains précedents locataires ont note "typique", il convient d'ajouter sale avec des matelas et autres détritus dans la rue de l'appartement. Le parcours de la station de métro au logement sentait mauvais, et le soir nous avons eu droit à des hommes souls urinant un bouteille à la main! Super typique le quartier.
Saiful was a great landlord - very welcoming, discreet and helpful. The apartment was perfect and had everything allowed for a pleasant stay. We can recommend only Saiful anyone who is planning to travel to London. We liked it a miss anything and the connection to the center is also very simple. Thanks once again for the pleasant stay.
We had a very nice stay with our guests. Small apartment comfortable and tastefully furnished. Typical and living easily accessible by tube
Nous avons passé un très bon petit séjour chez nos hotes. Petit appartement confortable et aménagé avec goût. Quartier typique et vivant facilement accessible par le tube
We've just come back from lovely London, the most exciting place in the universe, for me! I've loved London since I was a teen-ager and after more than 20 years from the last time I went there, I was in London with the whole family (4 people) for a short visit, to celebrate my son's coming of age. We stayed at mr Shamsad's confortable apartment in Northen London, Beaconsfield Road. When we got there (Gatwick Express plus tube, less than one hour from our landing!) Mr Shamsad was waiting for us with a nice box of chocolate, yummie! The house is very confortable, on the ground floor, completely furnished with all the possible house appliances you might need, from wi-fi to, hair dryer to a kitchen apron... All the elecric devices are new and perfectly working. We enjoyed the multi-ethnic non-touristy neighbourhood, the people are very friendly, there's lots of shops selling interesting food and items, and supermarkets as well. The seven sisters tube station is very close. The area is very quiet at night, we slept confortably and moved to and fro downtown London in no time. Thank you mr. Shamsad hope to see you again!
I was in London in the apartment for 3 Saiful notti.la lady greeted us pleasantly, the apartment is beautiful, cozy and everything serve.tranquillo and close enough to the metro.
sono stata a londra nell'appartamento di saiful per 3 notti.la signora ci ha accolto piacevolmente, l'appartamento è bello, accogliente e con tutto quello che serve.tranquillo e abbastanza vicino alla metro.
Very good accommodation, all very friendly perfect treatment and left us a basket of pastries and milk welcome. Well connected and well FURNISHED recommend everyone
Muy bien el alojamiento ,todo perfecto el trato muy amable y nos dejo una cesta con bolleria y leche de bienvenida.
Muy bien comunicado y muy bien amublado lo recomiendo a todo el mundo
great place for a few days in London: good beds, close to tube station, garden to have breakfast. Excellent value for money!
prima plek voor een paar dagen Londen: goeie bedden, dichtbij tube station, tuin om in te ontbijten. Uitstekende prijs-kwaliteit verhouding!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption