Apartment Uno - Old Town Sarajevo
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Dzemala Celica, Enter postcode Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
- Reliable and free WiFi connection available 24 hours.
- Cable TV with 60+ channels. Channels range from variety of local channels, to english spoken channels (FOX, CNN, Eurosport, Discovery channel, National Geographic, Travel Channel, CartoonNetwork), as well as several german, french, italian and turkish channels.
- Separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Clean sheets, towels, slippers etc. for each individual guest.
- Dishware and cutlery.
- Fridge and stove.
- Electric heating - electric radiators-convection heaters with thermostat.
- We have one XL size double bed, and one pull-out sofa which is converted into double bed, so 4 people can sleep with great comfort.
- Washing machine access (if needed, with additional fee).
- Parking space in front of property (modest garage also available if needed).
- Family garden available for relaxation.
Apartment Uno is located in one of the oldest parts of Sarajevo, right next to the Alifakovac cemetery and Turbe, which is a famous national monument from ottoman period protected by law.
Apartment is isolated from the city rush, and you will be able to enjoy quiet and relaxing stay with amazing view of town (be sure to check out city panorama in images taken from actual apartment). Tram station is 2 minutes walking-distance from our apartment.
Within few minutes walking distance you will be able to visit local restaurants and museums. Your hosts are also certified tourist guides and mountain guides, and private trips can be arranged.
-Your apartment is located in a family house with spacious garden (available for your use), however you will have separate entrance and your privacy can be guaranteed at all times.
* * * * * * * * * *
„Visiting the Old Town of Sarajevo, the oldest city core, you will learn about Bosnian history, from her founders and bey personalities, through the legacy of the Ottoman commanders and prominent personalities, you will learn about the city's existence through present.“
House rulesPlease consider our neighbours, and please do not walk inside the apartment, you can leave them at the top of the stairs. We provide each guest with warm slippers.
Keep the house door locked please.
We would also greatly appreciate if you leave our place tidy. Feel free to message us here for any request, if it is either restaurant recommendation, or if you want to know how to say "thank you" and "please", or there is more serious situation.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 132|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 448|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 12 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The living room had had a slight remodeling from the pictures which made it look a bit fresher and lighter. It was the cutest little apartment on a great location with lovely views and close to the city. If you're a tall person this apartment might not be the best fit however since it's located on the top floor with a sloped ceiling, the shower is about 1.70m high so you have to sit on a little stool or bend over to fit under it, which might not be handy when you're 2m tall.
Mirza wasn't there at our Timo of arrival but his sister was able to help us with everything we might need.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption