The spacious, newly decorated apartment with separate entrance is on the ground floor of my house in Rösrath-Lüghausen - in the countryside with great views. Cologne with its many museums, exhibition center, main shopping streets and small in-quarters, with great restaurants, cafes and clubs, with the Old Town, the cathedral and the Rhine is still reached quickly. Who does not like travel by car can use the excellent train service (20 minutes to Central Station). Trips to Bonn, Dusseldorf and the Bergisch land are also on offer. In between, here you can simply relax and indulge in relaxation times, one can hike, bike or mountain bike (two normal bikes are available on request, see photos), visit castles and palaces. Also, pretty small shops and good restaurants can be found in Rösrath and environment.
I offer the apartment with or without breakfast (as B & B), on a daily or weekly basis for booking.
• Apartment with private entrance (45 sqm)
• Living room with integrated kitchen
• Sleeps 4 people (double bed of 1.80 m, 1.40 m sofa bed)
• Refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner induction cooktop, toaster, coffee maker,
• Large dining table
• TV, radio, CD player
• Internet access
• hallway with a large closet, iron and ironing board
• Large daylight bath with shower, toilet, sink, hair dryer, washing machine
• Outdoor seating
• Two parking spaces
• Two bikes available on request