Great apartment next to Cathedral
|Address||Calle Real de la Carretería, 41001 Sevilla, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Located on the 2nd floor (no elevator) of a Sevillian style building completely renovated and refurbished in the famous district of Arenal .
The house is very bright , the living room and the bedroom have balconies overlooking the street.
Its location is excellent , a few minutes walk from the main monuments : Cathedral , Giralda, Alcazar , Archivo de Indias , Barrio de Santa Cruz, etc ...
Near the apartment you can find small food shops, supermarkets, all kinds of shops, typical restaurants and tapas bars, and stunning terraces for a snack and a beer at the famous Paseo de Colón with the Guadalquivir river .
Close to the Constitution Avenue and Plaza Nueva with its big firms , fashion shops and department stores.
The Arenal is the neighborhood of bullfighters , one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the city , its streets reflect the real Seville, full of art, joy and life .
We recommend you to try fried fish, they serve it in many shops of the neighborhood. A few meters away, we also recommend you to visit the beautiful Arenal Food Market ( Old Jail ) .
Parking / Nearest Parking:
PASEO COLON public parking , located in Paseo Cristobal Colon, about 5 minutes walk from the apartment , price approx. 15 euros/24h .
Walking distance to attractions :
• 1 min . Torre del Oro and Rio Guadalquivir .
• 2 min . Cathedral and Reales Alcazares.
• 3 min . Barrio Santa Cruz .
• 3 min . Commercial Streets (Tetuan/Sierpes) .
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 465|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 1094|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Great location, with lots o restaurants, cafes and bars around, but not in the middle of the tourist "traps", there is a market right downstairs to buy something and eat it on the terrace or simply to have breakfast in there, 10 minute walk to main attractions
Host was very nice and explained us well all we needed to know about the city.
There is a really nice alley that goes to the river. It has aircon, cutlery, and everything you need.
Overall it was a great experience and it has a great value for money for groups of i would say up to 6 people.
The only downside = one shower only
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
We spent 4 days in Sevilla and thereby enjoyed the apartment.
1. ligt very verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle is about 5 minutes walk round also great shopping and Restataurants
2. the apartment is on the 3rd floor, although no elevator, but very quiet, no traffic noise and a very nice and big Dachterrassenach East located that you can have breakfast with the sun mornings and evenings for a nightcap time it is in shadow.
3. the apartment is very tastefully furnished one notices that they inhabited IRD only drawback, the owner has stored so many utensils, we had relatively little storage space for our Reisegepäch.
4. key handover and final acceptance apartment were very straightforward, the owner even had a young man who has committed a parking lot kept us right in front of the apartment free.
Overall, we were very happy with the apartment
Wir haben 4 Tage in Sevilla verbracht und dabei die Wohnung sehr genossen.
1. sie ligt sehr verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle ist ca 5 Min entfernt ringsum auch gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Restataurants
2. die Wohnung liegt im 3.Stock zwar kein Aufzug ,dafür sehr ruhig,kein Verkehrslärm und eine sehr schöne und grosse Dachterrassenach Osten gelegen dass man morgends mit der Sonne frühstücken kann und abends zur Schlummertrunkzeit liegt sie im Schatten.
3. die Wohnung ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet man merkt dass sie bewohnt ird einziges Manko,die Besitzerin hat so viele Utensilien lagern,dass wir für unser Reisegepäch relativ wenig Stauraum hatten.
4. Schlüsselübergabe und abschliessende Wohnungsannahme waren völlig unkompliziert die Besitzerin hatte sogar einen jungen Mann engagiert der uns einen Parkplatz direkt vor der Wohnung frei gehalten hat.
Insgesamt waren wir mit der Wohnung sehr zufrieden
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption