Position Perfect - City Views
|Address||Blyth Street, 3056 Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia|
Brunswick is a vibrant, multicultural area with various cuisines on offer, especially on Sydney road with many cultures to explore; from Italian Deli’s to Middle Eastern bakeries. Enjoy the culture of Sparta Place, a quaint and quirky laneway just off Sydney road. Have a coffee at the famous Brunswick East Project Cafe, or take the kids to the unique Kompan Bloqx Playground. There is plenty to do for the whole family!
Lygon Street also has delicious food, wonderful service and beautiful park-lands and really comes alive in the evening. From the apartments you can walk to Hellenic Republic (George Calombaris’ Press Club), see a band or enjoy a gelato.
Brunswick is very central and accessible by tram to Melbourne's major attractions; the CBD, Museum, The Zoo, China Town, Victoria Market, the MCG, Southgate, Crown Casino, Flinders/Spencer Street station (Southern Cross) St Kilda and Chapel Street.
CITY VIEWS apartment has a king bed upstairs in the main bedroom with an en-suite, two long single beds in the second bedroom, and there is also the option to have two long singles in the main bedroom upstairs. There is also a double fold out sofa bed in the living area. This apartment has a smaller living area and we recommend for five guests comfortably. This apartment has external and internal stairs. It has a smaller size fridge/freezer and split system heating/AC; one upstairs in the main bedroom and one downstairs in the living room. This apartment has a balcony off the main bedroom which has wonderful city views.
Included in the pricing for our apartment is fresh, clean, quality linen and towels. Parking is also included free of charge (one per apartment)
The kitchens have all the utensils you need to have a comfortable stay. We can also include wireless internet during your stay for $15 per night, just ask us! A portacot and high chair are also available for hire.
Please let us know if you have young children so we can supply you with a small basket of toys for their use. This always helps keep them entertained and our guests have appreciated this very much. Such as Tarnie who said of our Richmond apartment "The apartment was absolutely spotless, really impressive. It was in the most handy spot. Like a little haven in the middle of a busy area.
Danielle was so lovely and helpful and organised the apartment to be ready a little earlier for me. The complimentary bottle of red was highly appreciated, and the thoughtfully provided toys were the highlight for my children. Everything was way beyond our expectations and very much appreciated. Next time we're visiting Melbourne, this is our home away from home. THANK YOU!”
House rulesPart 4 Holiday Rental House Rules for Guests and Visitors
4.1 General requirements
a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the
Manager and security services during their stay; and
b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring
properties especially between 10pm -8am and during arrival and departure at any time
throughout the occupancy;
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the
Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses
which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions;
c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their
impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
d) Please be mindful when you are occupying multiple properties to limit your noise going in and out of each apartment.
a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with
residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: Please park only in the parking space which number corresponds with your apartment number.
4.6 Garbage and recycling
a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; and
b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Council garbage bins are located at the front of the property. When facing the apartment block you will see a gate to your right. Open this gate and you will find the garbage bins in here. Please dispose of ALL your garbage before you check-out.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please also ensure that the entrance gates are closed.
4.8 Swimming pool/spa (if applicable) N/A
4.9 Deck and balcony areas
Please keep noise to a minimum when utilising the outdoor areas. Please also remove all rubbish prior to departure. Please do not hang clothing, blankets etc over the balcony railing. If you choose to smoke outside please remove all butts, charges will apply to clean them up and also to remove smells which may have drifted into the apartment. DO NOT throw butts into neighbouring yards, charges will apply or eviction may result.
Smoking is not permitted indoors
Pets are not permitted on the property
4.13 Damages and breakages
• Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager. You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• We understand that if you are with a group, using multiple apartments, that you may end up sharing plates, cups etc. PLEASE ensure that you have put all the correct items back in the appropriate apartment. An items list is located in the apartment, please ensure you follow this. Any misplaced items will be deemed lost or broken and will thus incur a fee.
• Linen and towels are not to leave the apartment and excessive spoilage may incur additional cleaning fees.
4.14 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for keys, security, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• Duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets need to removed and placed in a pile on the bathroom floor
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• The keys must be securely placed in the key-safe you retrieved them from. PLEASE ENSURE THE KEY-SAFE IS SECURELY LOCKED BEFORE YOU GO.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Loss of keys or gate remote controls will incur an additional charge of $200 each.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dryer, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, removal of excessive smells etc, removal of excessive finger prints. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card.
4.15 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict
from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 877|
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Beautiful apartment, very comfortable, very clean, very functional, well designed, perfect for a family. Quiet location, close to the center by tram. I recommend this accommodation.
Bel appartement, très confortable, très propre, très fonctionnel, bien dessiné, parfait pour accueillir une famille. Situation calme, proche du centre par le tramway. Je recommande ce logement.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Bonito y práctico loft muy completo. Algo retirado del centro, pero bien comunicado. Muy buen servicio de la propiedad.
Great location & nice easy trip into the city on the trams ( new ticket system a bit of a nightmare/ rip off for tourists). Very handy for the tennis & MCG which are both within easy walking distance.
Flat very much as in photos and neat and compact with everything you need for a short or long stay.Danielle great & sorted out a couple of minor matters for us very quickly & without any fuss.
Great start to our stay in OSS and would recommend to other travellers.
Danielle was great to deal with. I stayed a week in the apartment last year and found it just what I wanted. Very clean and well appointed, quiet and secure. Sheryl
Lovely place to stay and so convenient to the local restaurants, trams and the city.
Excellent accommodation just outside the Melbourne city center (20 min walk), quiet and easy to reach, with many shops close and garage.
Ottimo alloggio poco fuori il centro di Melbourne (a piedi 20 min), in posizione tranquilla e facile da raggiungere, con diversi negozi vicino e con garage.
Lovely apartment, we admired the chic interior design. And we also loved the complimentary red wine that we didn't expect. Very practical location too!
Apartment was fantastic. Absolutely spotless and extremely well appointed. It is so handy to everything which really contributed to the enjoyment of our holiday. I would heartily recommend this apartment to anyone wanting a great place to stay in Melbourne. I will certainly be using this facility again on my next visit.
You will love this place. Very central and easy to get everywhere.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption