Two bed apt at Houshanpi MRT
Floor No.5(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
- Hot tub
The apartment is a new building which is located on Houshanpi MRT station.
It takes 1 minute to MRT station.
It's easy to get to anywhere and no need to worry about expensive taxi fare going out or coming back.
Easy to go home.
This area is very convenient.There's a McDonald's ,variety restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores,shopping mall and traditional market nearby,
easy to buy goods.It only takes 10 minutes walk to Xing-yi dist. business center (World Trade Center, Taipei 101.)
floor and main entrance accessible only to resident, need key card to use elevator; 24 hours security managed.
one 32 inches LED TV, one refrigerator, one washing machine,
two air-conditioner, two sofa, one bed, clothes closet,
kitchen, shoes cabinet, table and cable TV and wireless board band internet.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 1637|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 12 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment is true to what is being portrayed in the photographs.
The location: Ideal, less than 5min walk from sub-station. It is very convenient to travel to other locations as it is an interchange as well.
The apartment: well maintained, clean, slightly small (ideal for 2-3, but rather cramped for 4); Most importantly, comfortable beds for a good night's rest!!
Checking in/out was also easy due to prior arrangements by the host with the security guardhouse.
- TV, aircon, pantry area, fridge: worked fine, in good condition
- washer/dryer: will need help from the host to operate
- toilet: interesting technology installed, however, there is a particular button which makes noise whenever you activate it
- Friendly guards, who are always around; Helpful when we approached them for assistance/directions
- Small stall which serves good local breakfast within 5min walk to substation entrance1
- Walk towards substation entrance2 and discovered many bakeries and eateries for meals
- Walk around and behind the street and discovered shops for gifts/souvenirs
Our host, Jenny, is a very helpful and approachable lady.
Prior to our date for checking in, there was some confusion and our accommodation was not confirmed.
Since we have arrived days earlier, we sent a request to Jenny if she could meet us and come to a resolution.
She was quick to receive us at that very hour and also provided an alternative on par with what we had booked for.
Throughout our stay, Jenny was also responsive to our queries. Thanks Jenny!
Staying here felt like being a local, returning home everyday after sightseeing.
We definitely enjoyed our stay there in Taipei. :)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption