For questions about availability, please check the calendar (do not send a message). For all other questions about the apartment send a message.
The calendar has the most up-to-date info about availability. If you see the dates are open on the calendar (including major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc.), then yes, the apartment is available; so please don't send me any messages asking if it's available or asking me to confirm that it's available. Feel free to go ahead and book the apartment for any available date. I will not cancel on you at the last minute - GUARANTEED! You'll have the entire apartment to yourself. This is not a share.
This roomy, prime Prospect Heights/Park Slope apartment is in a great neighborhood with culture, night life, and convenience galore. It offers:
* cable television
* High-speed Internet/Wi-fi
* 1 Queen-sized bed
* 1 portable crib for infant
* 32” flat panel TV
* free local and domestic long distance phone calls (including Canada & Puerto Rico)via landline
* kitchen (microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator, cabinets, counter space for food prep)
* bathroom (has bathtub with shower)
The apartment is one block away from:
* Brooklyn Museum of Art
* Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
* Prospect Park:
- Horseback riding
- Pedal boats (summer)
- Ice skating (winter)
- Events & Performances
- Soooo much more
* Farmer’s Market on Saturdays
* Brooklyn Central Library
* Grand Army Plaza
* Subway (Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum station on the 2 & 3 line; only 20 minutes to lower Manhattan)
* Supermarket, organic market & restaurants
* Trendy night spot at end of block
* Laundry (self-serve & drop off)
* Also 24hr groceries and pharmacy within walking distance.
Other nearby attractions: Brooklyn Bridge, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), shopping, classes (yoga, dance, martial arts), Brooklyn Children's Museum, Jewish Children's Museum, Simmons Collection African Arts Museum, Brooklyn Conservatory of Music, more hot spots.
3rd floor walk up. Best-suited for single person or couple (plus a baby).