Modern Room Suite with WiFi (Citadelle)
|Address||Putnum Ave, 11221 New York, United States|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
Our modern, spacious, new construction brownstone is located in Brooklyn’s historical neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, famous for its tree lined streets and landmark brownstones. We are 10-15 minutes from The Brooklyn Art Museum, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), Prospect Park, Fort Greene, and Brooklyn’s Botanical Garden.
Master Bedroom room has:
1 King Size Bed (2 Separate Twin Beds are available upon request for a fee of $30 ( 2 Single 39 in / 97.5 cm Beds / 1 guest maximum per bed)
*Full Private Bathroom
Fresh Clean sheets, towels and blankets
Hardwood floors (low allergen environment)
*Use of Shared Common Area:
Use of Full Kitchen
Cooking / Eating utensils
Coffee / tea facilities
(The guest room is located in a 3 Bedroom Apartment (Minimum 2 guests per room / 6 guests maximum occupancy for entire apartment)
Less than 5 minute walk to:
Laundry Mat with drop off service at intersection of the block
Key Food )Grocery Store)
Homeland Organic Market (Grocery, Deli, Cafe)
Saraghina (Specialty Pizzeria, Cafe)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to guest party will be assessed.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Absolutely NO SHOES worn indoors. Please remove shoes upon entering the home. Spa slippers will be provided or bring your favorite slippers for indoors use.
8. PARKING – Alternate Street Parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
10. Please Keep Apartment Clean and Tidy At All Times
Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
11. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass into a plastic bag and dispose in blue recycle bin in front of the house
12. Always Lock Doors
13. No sleeping on living room sofa or removing sofa pillows for sleeping
14. Damages and Noncompliance to house rules will result in additional charges and deductions from security deposit:
15. Refundable Security Deposit: A Refundable Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) of $200
USD is due immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation
i. Acceptable payment methods are:
a) Credit card - Contact us
b) PayPal - additional fees will apply
ii. Payment method details will be disclosed upon receipt of booking confirmation
iii. Upon cancellation, the entire security deposit will be refunded
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout
Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable when applied toward the rental fees.
Example: Additional nights, additional guests, upgrades or purchases
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
16. After Hours Early / Late Check in $30 Fee -- Additional Services are required to accommodate check in /check out after hours. After Hours Service fee will be charged for any Early Check in before 4pm, Late Check in starting by 9pm and Late Check Out after 9am.
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
In the early summer of 2013 we stayed for two weeks at Thais' place in Brooklyn. This was a very pleasant experience, that we can only recommend. Thais and his wife were very friendly people, concerned about our welfare, took time to answer all our questions, explain great sights, public transportation etc. It felt like having a real home to come home to at night.
Living there for two weeks, even the neighbors started greeting us, and we can also recommend the neighborhood, its a quiet yet central middle class neighborhood, a supermarket and bus stop just around the corner and subway nearby.
We enjoyed staying in New York at Thais's Apartment. The room was clean and we got any informations about New York. Thank you for everything.
Happy to have stayed in the apartment of Thais. The value is appropriate. Do not expect any luxury. We were on the second floor of the 3 rooms we had the only room with bathroom inside. The room and the apartment is as it appears in the photos. The basic furniture and sleeping right, which is what eventually do in the apartment. The location is correct. A 10min walk to 2 metro stations 2 different lines and it takes like 30-45min to reach the center of Manhattan. Fuck a little around at night not in Manhattan, so do not save time, but money. The Thais, who lives downstairs, just saw it. But all right. Repetiríamos.
Contentos de haber estado en el apartamento de Thais. La relación calidad-precio es adecuada. No esperéis ningún lujo. Estuvimos en el segundo piso, de las 3 habitaciones nos tocó la unica habitación con baño propio dentro. La habitación y el apartamento es tal cual sale en las fotos. El mobiliario justo y básico para dormir, que es lo que al final haces en el apartamento.
La ubicación es correcta. A 10min caminando de 2 estaciones de metro de 2 lineas distintas y se tarda como 30-45min en llegar al centro de Manhattan. Jode un poco a la vuelta por la noche no estar en Manhattan, así que no se ahorra tiempo, pero sí dinero.
A Thais, que vive abajo, apenas la vimos. Pero todo correcto.
It was a very nice stay at Cozy Suite. Even though it was small, the room was nice, clean and quite. The place in general is comfortable. There is somewhat of a walk to the subway but that is offset by the fact that the bus around the corner comes every couple of minutes and the subway is express to Manhattan with only 3 stops or so. I would recommend it for someone who does not mind commuting to get to Manhattan.
My boyfriend and I, we stayed nine nights in the apartment.
Greg has welcomed us very friendly and showed us the whole apartment and gave us the kies we needed to get in.
The apartment is very roomy with three bedrooms, one bathroom we had to share with the other roomies and a kitchen. All in all everything was clear and tidy.
We got the room with the largest bed but is was a bit narrow because we traveled with a lot of luggage so we always had to climb over the bed and our suitcases. But there was no problem. We visited New York City for the first time so we left the apartment early in the morning and returned late in the evening/night. We just used it for sleep. We have cooked twice in the kitchen and there is everything you need to. The next supermarket is at the corner of the street directly so you have to go just two minutes. Also the subway station "Utica" is just seven minutes away by foot. We took either the A train or the C train to get into Manhantten by 15-25 driving time.
We assessed that the people are very friendly and welcomed. Every day we met someone who ask us if we need help or just start a small talk. Great city, great apartment, great people!
We really enjoyed our time and we will come back a second and more times!
Thank you very much to make our time pretty nice!
Anna and Sven
Welcome, accommodation located in a nice neighborhood with access to metro relatively easy. Housing quite correct, fairly large room with bed quite comfortable. Relative quiet, except on Saturday evening but until a reasonable hour. Good quality / price ratio
Bon accueil, logement situé dans un quartier agréable avec accès au métro relativement facile.
Logement tout à fait correct, chambre assez grande avec lit plutôt confortable.
Quartier relativement calme, excepté le samedi soir mais jusqu'à des heures raisonnables.
Bon rapport qualité/prix
Everything has worked out perfectly and as advertised. The apartment is perfect for a week's stay. The hotel is in a great historic Bed-Stuy neighborhood in which it can move around even late at night safely. Williamsburg is easily accessible by bus, Manhattan by A-Train (just under 10 min. Walk to the subway, 20 min. Ride) can be easily reached. The route from JFK took with public (Air Train and A-Train) a little less than 1 hour.
Alles hat wunderbar und wie angekündigt geklappt. Die Wohnung ist perfekt auch für einen einwöchigen Aufenthalt.
Die Unterkunft liegt im tollen historischen Bed-Stuy Viertel, in dem es sich auch spät abends sicher bewegen lässt.
Williamsburg ist schnell mit Bus zu erreichen, Manhatten per A-Train (knapp 10 min. zur U-Bahn zu Fuß, 20 min. Fahrt) gut zu erreichen.
Der Weg von JFK hat mit Öffentlichen (Air Train und A-Train) etwas weniger als 1 Stunde gedauert.
A really great and affordable accommodation for New York. Metro line A man is in a few minutes in Manhattan. The room is a little small, but ranges from repays to spend wonderful days in Brooklyn. The bathroom and kitchen are clean and there were no problems with the other visitors to share the premises. Also about the neighborhood you should not worry, you can walk in peace evening / night home. We were always greeted by all nice and even if you do not know the way, was always one helped. All remain in all a great way to inexpensively in New York.
Eine wirklich perfekte und günstige Unterkunft für New York. Mit der Metro Linie A ist man in einigen Minuten in Manhatten. Das Zimmer ist zwar etwas klein, reicht aber aufjedenfall aus um wundervolle Tage in Brooklyn zu verbringen. Das Bad und die Küche sind sauber und es gab auch keine Probleme mit den anderen Besuchern sich die Räumlichkeiten zu teilen.
Auch über die Nachbarschaft sollte man sich keine Sorgen machen, man kann in Ruhe Abends/ Nachts nach Hause laufen. Wir wurden immer von allen nett gegrüßt und falls man mal den Weg nicht wusste, wurde einem immer weitergeholfen.
Alles in allem eine super Möglichkeit kostengünstig in New York zu bleiben.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption