The suite has been completely renovated in Dec. 2011, painted in light green with laminate wood flooring. It's ready to move in. Just bring your suitcase. We provide towels, linens, laundry soap, dish soap etc.
The house is in a quiet neighbourhood in a great location. 1 block south of Trout Lake park in East Vancouver where the brand new community center has just opened on Jan 16. The community center has a gym, ice rink, etc. and offers lots of fitness classes. There is a farmer's market every Saturday throughout the summer in Trout Lake park. The house is close to 'The Drive', one of North America's hippest neighborhoods.
- underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom with its own thermostats keeps the suite cozy warm in the winter months
- 3 year old furniture throughout, queen size bed in bedroom, sleeper sofa in living room
- fully equipped kitchen
- kitchen appliances: fridge, stove, microwave
- large TV with DVD/CD player
- new double glazed windows throughout, lots of natural light
- shared laundry just outside the suite (washer + dryer)
10 mins walk to 'Nanaimo' Skytrain station, 15 mins walk to 'Broadway/Commercial Drive' Skytrain station which is a transportation hub, 1 block to No.20 bus.
15 mins walk to supermarket.
Unrestricted street parking available in front of the house.
No pets allowed in the suite.
There are 2 more tenanted suites in the house.
We are looking for non smokers, quiet and responsible tenants.
We do not live in the house but are a 5 min drive away.
We speak English and German.