NICE FOR 2 OR 3 NEAR BRIDGE RIVER
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Baby cot
|Address||Beco do Funileiro, 1350150 Lisboa, Portugal|
|Response time||A few hours|
Cool studio between Santos&Alcânta at a 2nd floor of a renovated building (no lift). Good public transport possibilities and less 5' walking to the train to Estoril et Cascais .Museums at short walking distance. In this shiny studio you will find all you will need during your stay: quilts, several sheets and towels and pillows and a equiped kitchen with natural light and view to a garden. The 2 beds (1 double:1,40x2,00 and 1 single: 0,90x1,90) have mattress and mattress topper which made them very comfortable.
The 2 staircases of the building can be difficult for senior people or reduced medical fitness.
A full equipped studio with all you need for your stay, short or longer: washing machine, oven, freezer, all kitchen staffs, hair dryer, radio with usb entry and cd, 2 heaters, linen bed, towels,etc. Wireless internet at high speed is totally free and also cable tv with more than 100 channels.
You can also rent this studio for long stays.
The neighborhood is nice and peaceful and you can, at a walking distance, reach some museums (Museu do Oriente, Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga), restaurants and shops where to buy bread or fruits, or having great views from the city and the river. There is also a hospital nearby (Cuf Infante Santo). The station's train to Estoril and Cascais (Alcântara Gare) is at less than 15' walking and also Docas, a nice marine to see the river while you eat or drink a glace of wine in the afternoon.
Several bus and tramways at short walking distance to downtown and Belém. Train to Estoril and Cascais at less than 15' walking.
How to reach the studio:
A) By táxi +/- 15€ (tell the driver to left you at the corner of RUA DAS NECESSIDADES with TRAVESSA DO TESOURO (just before Necessidades palace). Climb 5 meters of Travessa do Tesouro and Beco do Funileiro is at your right (you will see a few steps and a rose building).
B) By public transports:
Several options from Lisbon From airport:
1) Take the CARRIS BUS 783 direction AMOREIRAS and stop at AMOREIRAS. Then take the CARRIS BUS 713 direction CAMPOLIDE and stop at PÇ ARMADA. Once there you must walk up to Rua das Necessidades and find Travessa do Tesouro. Beco do Funileiro is 10 meters at the right side of Travessa do Tesouro.
2) You can also take «Aerobus» at airport (3,15€) and stop at CAIS DO SODRÉ. At the street take tramway 15E direction ALGÉS and stop at INFANTE SANTO. Climb the INFANTO SANTO avenue until RUA DO SACRAMENTO A ALCÂNTARA and at your left side takeTRAVESSA DO SACRAMENTO A ALCÂNTARA. Then, at your left, afterl CUF INFANTE SANTO HOSPITAL, take RUA DAS NECESSIDADES and at the corner TRAVESSA DO TESOURO. 10 meters after at your right you will see the building at BECO DO FUNILEIRO .
3) Take the metro until SALDANHA station. Leave the subway station and at PRAÇA DO SALDANHA take the bus 738 (direction A.S. AMARO) and leave it at COVA DA MOURA stop. Walk down, turn at your right at RUA DO EMBAIXADOR TEIXEIRA SAMPAIO until LARGO DO RILVAS. THEN GO DOWN by TRAVESSA DO TESOURO and you will see the building rose on your left side after a few steps.
From Gare do Orient or Santa Apolónia station:
Take the bus (CARRIS 728 Portela Av. Descobrimentos - Restelo Av. Descobrimentos) at Gare do Oriente station. Stop at Av. Infante Santo. Then you go up Av Infante Santo, turn at your second left (Rua do Sacramento a Alcântara) then first right (Travessa do Sacramento a Alcântara) and then left (Rua das Necessidades) until you find Travessa do Tesouro. Climb 10 meters of Travessa do Tesouro and at your right you will find Beco do Funileiro and the building rose is there. The apartment is at the number 14 2º dto. You will take more or less 10' walking from the bus stop to the building. There are other options but this one is the most directly.
You have several bus and tramways to old town and Belém and also trains to Estoril and Cascais and also Sintra nearby.
Only dogs or cats are allowed with a extra charge of 40€/pet (for all stay long).
•Turn on the power outlet of the fridge and the water tank when you arrive (if it’s not turn on)
•Take with you the organic garbage and put it on the garbage bins on the street (don’t leave organic garbage more than 1 day inside the apartment)
•Turn off the lamps each time you leave the apartment
•When your stay is finish and before leaving the apartment please leave the keys on the table, turn off the power outlet of the fridge and the water tank and close the windows.
Thank you for your cooperation
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 262|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 828|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 6 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
The apartment has a few kinks but it is quite well located in Lisbon and Maria is a very friendly host.
L'appartement a quelques petits défauts mais il est assez bien situé dans Lisbonne et Maria est une hôte très sympathique.
it was wonderful short holidays in lisbon. in the small and clean flat of maria with this nice fiew over the bridge and the old city ,beside a little park. You can relax after a long turn through the city.From this place its not fare away to come in all areas which are important fore us to see,like belehm or the port,some museums ...Next time we will stay longer
little nice and clean apartment. very convenient location close to the old center. I recommend
Todo genial, el apartamento muy bonito y cómodo.
All it's ok,the apartment is beautiful and confortable.
Tutto bene,il apartamento e bellissimo e molto comodo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption