Cosy Apartment Aleja Wyzwolenia - Comfortable for 2 people
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|Address||Aleja Wyzwolenia, 00-570 Warszawa, Poland|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
Cozy and quiet apartment, located at Aleja Wyzwolenia, which was previously part of historical Nowowiejska Street. Excellent public transportation options – metro, trams. There is a possibility to order breakfast delivery.
Please inform Owner in advance of your expected arrival time.
|Weekly rate||£ 253|
|Monthly rate||£ 723|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Nice appartment, fits six if two are willing to sleep on the couch.
The towels need to be replaced, since some of them are dirty (washing won't help anymore).
Location is good, near downtown. To old town it takes about 20-30 minutes, but if you don't want to talk, the public transport is close and taxis are cheap.
The apartment is great with lots of light and the location is great because it is near the center.
Only say that on the couch can not sleep two adults, so the capacity would be 7 and 8 and put on the page.
El piso esta estupendo tiene mucha luz y la ubicación está genial pues está cerca del centro.
Sólo decir que en el sofá no pueden dormir bien dos adultos, por lo que la capacidad sería 7 y no 8 como pone en la página.
The apartment was as well located as told by the owner. Modern building.
The cleaning could had been better but ok over all. Loads of wardroves but little sofas.
They failed to provide WIFI codes with the keys but were pretty quick solving it once we could contact them.
It was a really pleasure stay in this flat. It was well equipped, clean and roomy. We felt save there. It took about a 10 minute walk to the Cultural Palace, to the Old City about 20 minutes. The flat is placed in a friendly neighbourhood.
We had some difficulties with the check in, because the guard, who should give us the keys, could not communicate with us (No english). In the beginning we did not get a key for the garage.But we could solve those problems via phone with Jakub.
Apartment new, clean and neat, in a very good location. Trouble-free contact with the host. The only drawback was receiving the keys from the office, which was away from the apartment.
Mieszkanie nowe, czyste i zadbane, w bardzo dobrej lokalizacji. Bezproblemowy kontakt z gospodarzem. Jedyną niedogodność było odbieranie kluczy z biura, które było oddalone od apartamentu.
Well equipped bathroom and kitchen. Good location
Very good Apartment... Just a couple of minuts from downtown... A very helpfull host, Jakub, ThX you so much for all your help... Best Regards
Nice apartment, big bedrooms and calm. Very well situated, close to cenrtal station and a big shopping centre. Undergroud car park very convenient.
20/25 min walk from old town.
Living room could be more friendly
One of the best trip we've done into our life. We're 6 French friends (3 boys 3 girls) who wanted to move to Poland and this appartment has been a really nice surprise for us. This is modern, there is a lot of space (75 m2 !!). It's located in a residencial street with the big center of Warsaw just near. Shops, monuments historical, bars, discotechs and restaurant are not far at all.
The appartment permit also to have a safety feeling because it's located in a private residence with always a security guard.
Jakub is really nice and seems to trust us on the cleaning.
As a conclusion : a very nice place for visiting the town !
The apartment corresponded to the description in every respect. She was clean and well maintained. The mattresses made for back-friendly sleep. The location was for exploring Old Town fußläufigen ideal but still quiet.
However, the necessary arrangements with the landlord, we have not personally met, were insufficient:
- It lacked an indication that the place where we should pick up the key, was not within walking distance from the apartment,
- An accurate position description and an indication of the Apartment in the fairly large building complex with several entrances would have been helpful in advance
- An indication that the house is secured by means of input code, standing on the key cover and the hand-painted icon symbolizing a key, would allow access without phone contact
- A message to be complied with at the time of eviction did not take place in advance.
Die Wohnung entsprach der Beschreibung in jeder Hinsicht. Sie war sauber und gepflegt. Die Matratzen sorgten für Rücken schonenden Schlaf. Die Lage war zur fußläufigen Erkundung der Altstadt ideal und dennoch ruhig.
Die notwendigen Absprachen mit dem Vermieter, den wir persönlich nicht kennengelernt haben, waren jedoch unzureichend:
- es fehlte ein Hinweis, dass der Ort, an dem wir den Schlüssel holen sollten, nicht fußläufig von der Wohnung entfernt war,
- eine genaue Lagebeschreibung und die Angabe der Wohnungsnummer in dem recht großen Gebäudekomplex mit mehreren Eingängen wären im Vorfeld hilfreich gewesen
- ein Hinweis, dass das Haus mittels Eingangskode gesichert ist, der auf dem Schlüsselumschlag steht und das von Hand gemalte Symbol einen Schlüssel symbolisieren soll, hätte den Zugang auch ohne Telefonkontakt ermöglicht
- eine Mitteilung zum einzuhaltenden Zeitpunkt der Räumung erfolgte im Vorfeld nicht.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption