A Lovely Private Double Room
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Botanic Avenue, 9 Dublin, Ireland|
|Property type||Private room|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
With its stylish layout and perfect location it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bedlinen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in Drumcondra area where shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are just in front of your door, this room is a must let by anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique National Botanic Garden.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival.
PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know.
This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Unser Zimmer war toll, nur die Badezimmer waren etwas heruntergekommen. Die Gastgeberin war sehr nett, allerdings hatten wir die Küche fast nie für uns alleine und es war teilweise sehr laut. Für einen Städte-Trip war die Lage super geeignet.
Bella la zona, facile arrivarci.
Camera per due persone troppo piccola, riscaldamento non funzionante, materiale per la cucina sporco. Per starci una notte va bene, ma per una settimana o piu pensateci bene,
Todo correcto, tanto la llegada como la salida, el unico problema del piso es la humedad, cosa normal en Dublin. Por lo demás todo correcto, el piso estaba limpio. La chica encargada del piso Tatiele, era bastante atenta con los anfitriones contestando a todas nuestras dudas y el pequeño problema de humedad.
En general se puede decir que la estancia fue buena, esta cerca del centro, fuimos andando a todos los sitios sin problemas.
No es el mejor del mundo, pero es un piso aceptable para pasar unos dias!
For the price this is better than you could hope for. No real issues. Tidy and clean. Decent kitchen. Easy check in and check out. One quick bus trip to the city centre.
Would have loved to use it again but just discovered the dates are already booked. Awww
Ottima posizione, però non e' per niente Lovely, nessuno viene ad accoglierti. La camera e' pulita, ma mancano cestino e bicchiere inoltre nessuno per tutto il soggiorno viene a pulirla (fai da te). Il bagno ha una vasca con doccia un po' scomodo ed ho scoperto che bisogna accendersi da soli lo scaldabagno ovviamente nessuno mi ha avvisato per cui ho rischiato di farmi la doccia fredda ( e' in alto a destra fuori del bagno bottone rosso). Nella cucina anch'essa pulita c'e' la lavatrice sempre piena perciò scordarsi di lavare qualcosa. Il frigo e' strapieno e disorganizzato non c'e' posto neppure per un litro di latte. Ogni camera dovrebbe avere spazio nel frigo, piatti e posate personali. Costa troppo per come e' organizzato.
The house was really cute and it was really close to the city centre. I feel you got a lot for the price you paid. It is cheap but still good. Keep in mind that you share kitchen and restroom but you have in fact an own fridge in your room. If you look for a cheap place to stay in Dublin, this is a great choice!
Casa muy acogedora muy cerca del centro de Dublín, 15 minutos andando máximo, calle tranquila y dueña muy simpática.
The room rental process is a bit long and to be sent online personal photo and photo identification.
I rented the room is fine (though not their own toilet and bathroom) and Elitsa host is very attentive and friendly.
El proceso de alquiler de habitación es un poco largo ya que hay que envíar por internet foto personal y foto de documento de identificación.
La habitación que alquilé está muy bien (aunque no tiene lavabo y baño propios) y Elitsa la anfitriona es muy atenta y agradable.
For its price the room itself is fairly good, if one doesn't mind a very tiny bed (for two?) However, you are sharing with quite a few others, and in our case that also meant a baby. Now that should not be a problem, however the rooms are very close to one another and not very well isolated. Furthermore the shower was not working on the last two days, and even when it was one could merely call it a shower. No light in the toilet meant waiting for others to finish in the bathroom.
The room was quite in line with our expectations given the price charged. Very easy access to downtown, free parking and wifi ok 200m.
Very easy to attach Elitsa on our arrival in Dublin but unreachable at the time of our departure despite several attempts to call it. The room number was attributed to us by phone was already occupied when we arrived ... that travelers certainly before we chose to move away from street noise ...
La chambre était tout à fait conforme à notre attente au vu du tarif pratiqué. Accès très facile en centre-ville, wifi ok et parking gratuit à 200 m.
Très facile de joindre Elitsa à notre arrivée à Dublin, mais injoignable au moment de notre départ malgré plusieurs tentatives de l'appeler. Le n° de chambre qui nous était attribuée par téléphone était déjà occupée à notre arrivée ... certainement que les voyageurs nous précédant ont préféré s'éloigner des bruits de la rue ...
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption