Lovely Room with Bay window lovely View.
- Lockable room
|Address||Böblinger Strasse, 70199 Stuttgart, Germany|
|Property type||Private room|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
The beautiful old building was designed by a renowned Stuttgart architect and was used by him as a business premises. All rooms of the apartment are correspondingly large and spacious and have a special cut, as it is found rarely in homes. The high ceilings and the old wooden frames of the doors and decorations, let any old building fan's heart beat faster.
Private and lockable room. Shared Bathroom.
The room is very much bright and big and has a beautiful Bay window with a great view. From up here you can watch on the Karl height and on the South of Stuttgart, and in the evening the Sun casts a beautiful red light in the room.
The location is super Central. Infront of the house is a U-Bahn station.
10 min is at the main railway station and 5 minutes at City Center. Directly in front of the House is the railway station for a top connection.
The room is very much spacious and has a cosy Lounger.
The bed is pretty broad and could be used also to also for two. (For this purpose please extra requests).
There is a small fridge just For you in the room and tea selection with kettle in your room as well as an own Senseo coffee, milk and sugar all inclusive.
Towels and bed linen are For you, as well as shower gel and shampoo, hair dryer and candles and what it usually takes for a nice weekend in Stuttgart.
I like to show you my favorite places in Stuttgart, southern Germany. I have maps and shopping info here to better find their way, if you're looking for a particular shop.
Stuttgart-Süd is mixed and has everything you need to live. (Open until midnight) supermarkets in close proximity; Cafes, bars and restaurants as well, mainly to the Marienplatz square is located.
I give you like my Swabian favorite restaurant recommendations.
Around the corner is the Heslacher city baths, In addition the Karles height (top prospect and beer garden) is within easy reach.
Timetables and information on public transport are provided for you, and I like to help you To find a good connection.
- Please stay only in the room, that you have rented.
- Hold the night's sleep from midnight until 7:00 am
- Smoking is not permitted. (There is a smoke alarm in the House)
- If it is not possible to talk personally if you have a question, please write me an email write and ask before you do something you are not sure about.
- Please note: waste separation. (Yellow bag, paper, glass, waste)
- Ask before you want to use the washing machine. (Washing is only possible until 9 pm)
- No Partys and no extra guests of your own!
- No Erstwohnsitz Adress signing in for the city and no mailbox using possible.
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||£ 923|
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 17 per guest/night extra|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption