Central apartment with three bedrooms
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- 3 living- and bedrooms
- 1 large dining room with kitchenette
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 separate WC
- 1 corridor with wardrobe
- ideal for 6 to 8 persons
This 70 sq.m. apartment is ideal for families with children or groups of up to eight people.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus 3 additional radio with CD players
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
It must be followed with the usual rest periods.
|Price for > 6 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Zu der Wohnung kan man nur sagen SUPER. Bernhard ist auch der beste. Hat uns bei der Ankunft mit Infirmationen ausgeholfen und konnte uns auch gleich etwas Geld wechseln. Wir waren sehr zufrieden.
Mr Schilling is a very kind and helpful person. He gave us all sort of information for a pleasant stay in Prague (how to deal with restaurants, public transportations, money exchange shops, shopping...). He was also very kind in providing an hair drier and an extra pillow on request. The apartment is nice and confortable. We had a great time there! As info for further guests: if he does not answer immediately when ringing to the bell, just call him on the provided phone number. We this happened to us, he joined us in 2 minutes after our call. We can definitely suggest this place!
Good apartment, good area and well connected with the old town and the center of Prague.
The best of the apartment is the area in which is located. You have everything nearby. Bernard was very kind to us. I think you should invest some money on improvements because you could get out fantastic.You need to change and reform the bathroom furniture. If this improvement is a highly recommended apartment.
The localization is great, near to everything by foot. The flat is comfortable. Bernhard is very nice and helpful man. He is a trustworthy host. Thank you Bernhard for everything.
A nice, centrally located apartment near the old town. Bernhard is a wonderful, helpful host. I forgot my passport at the apartment, and he sent it to me by mail. A trustworthy person! We would definitely hire this apartment again!
It is in the centre of Prague, so you do not have to take public transport to reach your destination.
Good stay for that kind of money !
We had a great time in Prague. The route to the appartement from the train station was perfect and Bernhard made time for a great explanation of the apartment, the city, highlights, tips en tricks and restaurants en shoppings. The WIFI was great! The apartment is near a great shopping centre, everything you need can be bought there.
It was clean, great shower and a coffee machine :-)
Thanks for your hospitality!!
So I can only agree with the reviews of the other. He was very helpful and gave good advice. The time now is no Nobel apartment, it is enough to stay. On the way to Prague 1 you also get enough to see.
Also ich kann mich den Bewertungen von den anderen nur anschliessen. Er war sehr Hilfsbereit und hat gute Tipps gegeben. Es ist jetzt kein Nobelappartement, zum übernachten reicht es. Auf dem Weg nach Prag 1 bekommt man auch genug zu sehen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption