Fantastic apartment with terrace
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Suitable for events
|Address||Calle Castilla, 41010 Sevilla, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
Recently built , bright and spacious apartment with 3 double bedrooms .
1 full bedroom and a toilet.
The property has many positive points , the two most prominent are :
-Spacious and private 40 m2 terrace with outdoor furniture where you can relax in the sun or have a drink. You will enjoy the wonderful views of the city and our excellent climate.
-Great location, full of charming streets that leads you to the Guadalquivir river and Triana´s Bridge.
We definitely think that this property has all the features to make your stay unforgettable.
Located in the popular and charming neighborhood of Triana, it allows you to walk to all the most important sights of the city.
We recommend you to visit Triana´s Old Market located near the apartment, a pleasure for senses, where smells , colors and flavors are blended .
You always find stands like : butchers, fishmongers, bakeries, etc. . and they have recently opened bars where you can take some tapas, breakfast or drinks ...
Check in from 15:00h
Check out before 12:00h
There will be an extra charge of 25 € for all arrivals between 21.30h and 23:30h, this amount would be 40€ from 23:30h to 01:00h., and from 01:00 on, this charge would be 60€. These amounts must be paid in ash at the check in.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 655|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 2092|
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 27 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
Great location, clean apartment and equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. I highly recommend it.
Ottima posizione, appartamento pulito e attrezzato per ospitare comodamente 4 persone. Lo consiglio vivamente.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption