FARM HOUSE NEAR ROME, SEA VIEW
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
|Address||Via della Mortella, 00052 Cerveteri, Italy|
|Property type||Holiday home|
The house is rent in full. The decorations are simple and rustic and they want to preserve the nature of the place: the floors are tiled, doors, windows, and wooden furnitures, beds and lamps are of made of iron, the ceilings have exposed wooden beams. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with a fireplace and a table where you can eat in 6, a double bedroom with views over the olive grove and a bathroom with a vaulted brick roof, and finally a large living room consists of a living room and dining room with fireplace, dining table for 8 people and ceiling beams and wooden truss.
Upstairs two bedrooms: one double and one twin, plus a bed for a child, each with its own bathroom and a beautiful view over the olive grove and the sea. The house is located 5 km from the village.
All the home and the garden is completely reserved for You.
For our guests there are 2 mountain bike for free use; it is available for use even a barbecue in the garden.
- Pets: 20 € per week
- Heating (if required according to consumption)
- Owner does not live on site, it is necessary appointment for check-in and check-out, however, is available for email and phone
- Wood extra
- Meals not provided but leave available to the host needed for 1 week: coffee, tea, biscuits, organic extra virgin olive oil, salt and spices.
- We provide the most complete bedding set 3 more towels soaps and toilet paper
- Agreements with local restaurants
- Possibility of organizing customized packages (hiking, horseback riding, guided tours of the Necropolis, surroundings and Rome, archery, beautician services and other negotiated)
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We had a wonderful time in this lovingly tended home. The hostess is very friendly and helpful. The view is unique. We felt very comfortable.
Wir hatten eine wunderbare Zeit in diesem sehr liebevoll gepflegtem Haus. Die Gastgeberin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Der Ausblick ist einmalig. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
Location of the house is gorgeous. The road towards the house is a bit difficult, but we didn't mind it to reach this pretty place with an amazing view.
Good location when you want to be close to the sea (about half an hour) and Rome (about an hour), but still have a rural holiday.
The house is comfortable with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Large living room with fire place.
Alice was a very nice host, always answers quickly and tries to make your holiday as pleasant as possible. She even ordered a kid's toilet seat especially for our son!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption