Cottage perched for 2 in the Drôme, between Vercors and Provence
- Lockable room
- Disabled access
- Parking available
Just steps from the Vercors and the Hauts Plateaux Reserve, Aurel is the center of a ring of mountains preserved, where only the cicadas will remind you that you are on the border of Provence.
You will be at the heart of an area where many activities are offered: hiking, cycling, bike, paragliding, climbing, canoeing, fishing, winter sports, ...
In the village you will find a restaurant open all year round and a swimming pool in July and August.
The cottage consists of 2 parts:
- A living room, library with kitchen featuring, among others, an induction cooker and microwave oven.
- A room with a bed for 2 persons including a shower-toilet-sink cabinet.
House rulesTowels and bedding are provided free.
Free WiFi access.
The cottage is designed for two people. No additional passenger may be accepted.
Pets not allowed.
Deposit upon arrival, refunded on departure.
Deposit 100 € on arrival, refunded on departure.
Cleaning € 30 optional if you do not.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 255|
|Maximum Nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption