HAPPY FAMILY IN ROME!
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
|Address||Via Ostiense, 00151 Roma, Italy|
Suitable for older people and baby friendly (no stairs to climb and very close to shops, to metro station and to bus stops).
It offers two bedrooms, a living room with balcony and a sofa bed, kitchen and bathroom. All the windows overlook a wide courtyard.
Well equipped (air conditioned, washing machines, wi-f interneti and a courtesy phone for emergency call). Linen and towels provided (three for each guest).
Expressly realized for holidays rental (you won't find my socks in the drawers!). It's placed on the sixth floor of eight.
The building is equipped with two independent elevators.
Only few steps to "Piramide" Metro station and to many bus (i.e. : bus 23 - Vatican and Tiber Island - bus 716 - Piazza Venezia/the Capitol).
Moreover, at Ostiense train station you can take the cheap bus to go to Fiumicino airport .
At walking distance:
- Monuments (Piramide Cestia, Circo Massimo, San Paolo fuori le mura, protestant cemetery, Baths of Caracalla, Palatino, Aventino, Colosseum at only 2 km distance).
- Historical quartiers (Testaccio, traditional and trendy and, a little further, Trastevere).
- Museums (MACRO modern art, Centrale Montemartini ancient roman sculpture).
- An outstanding wealth of restaurants, pastry and ice cream shops, pizzerie, delicatessen.
- The district is well known, especially among young people, for its pubs, wine bar, theaters, shows.
- Whatever you can expect from a central district (supermarkets, grocery, pharmacies, police station, travel agencies, banks, post office...).
Offices and institutions in the district: FAO (ONU branch for Food and Agriculture), University (Roma TRE), ACEA (Utility for water and electricity), Lottomatica.
- do not make noise especially during the early afternoon and at night
- do not leave items outside the front door
- well close the elevator’s doors, otherwise it locks
- do not drop objects/ashes from the balcony
Please respect the house:
-Don’t leave rubbish on the ground, use the waste bins in the rooms
Please respect the rules of security:
-use the equipment properly and promptly report to the host any malfunctions
-leave the house in decent condition, wash the dirty dishes in the dishwasher
-Don’t leave food or drink open around
-Collect towels and sheets in the aisle near the washing machine
-Throw out all the junk in the dumpsters just in front of the main gate
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 14 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Great, clean apartament, nearby metro station. The location is very convenient, all of the most important monuments in Rome are close to each other and to the flat. Giuseppe is very kind and thoughtful. Thank you again for all your help and hospitality.
It's an excellent place to stay for a few days with a family or friends. We all approve this flat.
Home is very clean and very conform for large groups. Besure all you need In daily life inside home. Home is very close to city center and every hour you can find metro or bus for transporting where you wish to go. Giuseppe is professional on hosting. He try to help if you didn't solve your problem. Thanks for your hosting and sensitivity.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption