NICE AND BRIGHT FLAT IN THE CITY CENTER
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||De Convento de Jerusalen, 46007 valencia, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
150 m. from the North Station and Xativa Metro Station (L3 / L5)
Street parking around the apartment is free
Free Wi Fi
Ideal for couple.
This apartment is very quiet and bright with modern decor, with a capacity for 4 people, newly renovated (May 2014).Third floor, our welcoming apartment offers one bedroom with a 1.50m bed new double sofa-bed ( purchased in November 2015).
It is located at Convento de Jerusalen Street, right in the city center.
No rumbling traffic noise at night and no Bars and Pubs in the street.
The open plan kitchen and living area receives plenty of natural light.
Ensuite bathroom with a large shower.
The kitchen is well-appointed.
• If travelling by car you can park for free in the streets around the apartment or park in a private parking close to the apartment the special price for our guests is 10€ a day.
• Luggages can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than the Check-in/Out.
• There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
WILL FIND IN APARTMENT:
- Internet Wifi.
- A/C unit (heat and cold), which will come in handy during the hot summer months! and the electric heaters for the coldest winter days.
- Fridge,microwave, toaster,coffee maker, kettle.
- Bed linen and clean towels.
- Flat screen Smart TV.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Great range of cooking utensils, dinnerware, pots and pans.
- Washing machine and laundry detergent.
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap.
- Oil, sugar, salt, coffee and much more.
• Child-Friendly: If you travel with your baby don´t worry about anything, we have cot with balusters, bedding, high chair and corner bath for your baby and a great stroller to be able to go for a walk comfortably. The apartment has heating for the comfort of your baby.
• Private Parking:100 meters from the apartment, 10 € /day.
• Supermarket next to the apartment.
• How long does it take to get to the apartment?
- From the airport 25 minutes by subway, by taxi somewhat less.
- From Joaquin Sorolla train station, 10 minutes walk.
- From North Station Valencia, 1 minute walk.
When you book we will help you plan your trip, you will receive by mail an link with the most important activities in the city so you can plan your visits, know prices, schedules and even purchase tickets, you can also rent bikes.
+++++ INTERACTION WITH GUESTS +++++
Jesus and Joserra will meet with you for the Check-in at the apartment, they will give you the keys and explain everything.Not worry about your bags if you arrive before the Check-in,we keep them.
Upon Check-in,you will have to pay in cash 25 € for the cleaning services.
Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
+++++ THE NEIGHBOORHOOD +++++
Neighborhood is safe and the high street is in the center old town
The Colón street with all the shops within walking distance, the Barrio del Carmen where there is a wide range of bars and restaurants just 5 minutes walk away.
The Ruzafa fashionable area for its culture, tapas and pubs within 10 minutes walk away.
If you want to go to the beach, you have direct access to buses.
The apartment is in the center of Valencia, just a couple of minutes from the Town Hall and the Station Valencia Nord, the city's main train station from where you can catch trains to many areas of Spain.
It's also near Station High speed trains Joaquín Sorolla, just 10 minutes walk.
+++++ GETTING AROUND +++++
- How to get to the apartment from the AIRPORT?.
You have 2 options:
A) Take the metro line 3 (red line) or line 5(green line) and get off at Xativa Station is 2 minutes walk from the apartment, the journey is direct from the airport and takes 25 minutes. The ticket it costs € 4.90.
The last metro from the airport leaves at:
On Sundays and holidays about 23:28 h.
On Saturdays about 23:48 h.
Every day in July and August about 23:57 h.
The other days about 23:57 h.
B)The taxi Fixed rate from airport to the apartment is € 20. It takes no more than 15-20 minutes.
- How to get to the apartment from the TRAIN STATION?
The North Station is 1 minute walk from the apartment and Joaquín Sorolla Station is 10 minutes walk away, walking straight on is easy to find the apartment.
House rules• Upon Check- in, you will have to pay in cash 25 € for the cleaning and laundry services.
• Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
• Check-in after 14.00pm ,Check-out before noon or by arrangement. Luggage can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than this time.
There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms but you are free to smoke in the balcony or terrace. A smoke-free home is a healthier home for everyone.
Street parking around the apartment is free.EXCEPT on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 15:00 but if you prefer to park in a private car parking close to the apartment, the price for our guests is 10€ a day.
If you are interested let me know and I will reserve the car parking for you.
This is the name and address of private parking:
Calle San Vicente Mártir 83.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay in our apartment and we hope you will feel at home.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 296|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 1031|
|Price for > 3 guests||£ 4 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The appartment is very well located to the historical part of valencia. Bus and metro nearby. The place ist quiet and clean like you can see in the pictures. The communication (check in and Informations) was easy, quick and friendly. Recommended for an nice stay!
Excellent location in the city center close to all major sights, shopping, restaurants, public transport... Supermarket next door. Really nice and helpful host. Very flexible and easy to hand over keys. Fully equipped clean apartment with TV & washing machine, comfortable bed, including sheets and towels. Great with information and good advice about public transfer, carpark, bike rental etc. Thank you very much. We had a great and sunny time in Valencia!
Great apartment with great location. Very close to the old city and public transportation. The apartment is very safe and clean. And perfect landlords. Thank you guys, hope to se you again,
I could enjoy a wonderful weekend with my partner in the study, very well located and quiet, I will not hesitate to repeat when I have time.
Pude disfrutar de un magnifico fin de semana junto a mi pareja en el estudio, lugar muy bien situado y tranquilo, no dudare en repetir en cuanto tenga tiempo.
Wir waren 3 Erwachsene und dafür war die Unterkunft gerade richtig. Hat alles, was man braucht. Die 2 Bahnöhfe sind in 5 bis 10 Minuten sehr gut zu Fuß zu erreichen sowie das Zentrum der Stadt. Es gibt einen Supermarkt zwei Häuser weiter und um die Ecke viele Läden. Allerdings sind fast alle Restaurants in der Gegend Chinesisch. Die Kommunikation mit Alonso und Joserra war schnell, einfach und sie waren immer hilfsbereich. Ein Manko, die kühlende Luft der Klimaanlage reicht im Hochsommer nicht bis ins Schlafzimmer.
Estudio muy acogedor y limpio. Inmejorable zona. Me atendió Joserra, muy amable y servicial. En perfectas condiciones. Totalmente recomendable.
Apartamento muito bem localizado e anfitroes muito amigaveis e soícitos o que tornou nosssa estada ainda mais agradável!!
Buenos dias no tengo palabras para agradecer tanto a Alfonso como a los otros dos chicos que estuvieron alli la informacion dada,y todas las molestias recibidas por mi parte como su apoyo y auxilio que hasta me dejaron una pequeña manta porque se me olvido mi pijama
El apartamento maravlloso UNA BUENISIMA RELACCION CALIDAD Y PRECIO,ademas de seguro y tranquilo con todas las comodidades mejor que en mi casa Gracias y volvere seguro AH PARAS LOS TRES FELICES FIESTAS ,Jose Luis
Magnifico apartamento situado en el mismo centro de Valencia, muy bien situado. El trato recibido por parte de Joserra genial y sobre todo la información facilitada para visitar la ciudad y la facilidad a la hora de dejar el apartamento que en mi caso necesitaba que fuese mas tarde de lo normal. Sin lugar a duda repetiremos en próximas visitas a Valencia.
Muchas gracias por todo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption