COZY APARTMENT NEXT TO THE BEACH :)
|Address||Meucci, 47838 Riccione, Italy|
|Response time||A few hours|
This apartment on the ground floor with private entrance and private small yard in front of a wonderful public park is perfect for singles, couples and small families (a couple with 1 or 2 kids). It has a large bedroom with 1 queen size bed (plus 2 twin size bed on request), 1 small but cute bathroom, 1 wonderful modern kitchen . A hallway that connects all the rooms together. (Check out the floor plan in the apartment pictures for more details) We rent bikes for 5 euros each by day. We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner on request made with the best local ingredients.
The apartment is located in a safe, wealthy, neat and clean residential area. There is a big public park in front of the house and other wonderful scenic parks near the home. Supermarket, bars, pubs, gelato, fancy coffee shops, bakery, pizzeria, restaurant are all with in walking distance from you. Many located no more than 2 blocks away! 10 minutes walking distance from the home there are 2 of the biggest italian amusement parks and an IMAX theatre! OLTREMARE is a animal and educational oriented amusement park. The other one is AQUAFAN the biggest water amusement park in Europe!
If you have no car, this is not a problem at all. There are plenty of busses running from a 1/2 block from the apartment that will be able to take you to any of the surrounding cities with ease. We suggest to take advantage of our bicycle service. With a bike, you can reach the beach in less than 1 minute! You can quickly tour every corner of it by bike.
ARRIVAL and LOGISTICS
If you come by car, we have plenty of parking space. If you come by airplane in Rimini or train in Riccione let us know, and we will be delighted to pick you up.
Airport fee 50 euros.
Train station fee 10 euros.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES & SERVICES
- Private entrance with private garden. The yard is walled in by fences, so you can keep your small children safe at all times.
- Detailed tourist and living information, including maps describing all the best local attractions, the Supermarket, restaurants, bars, pubs, gelato, nightlife and more!
- All the utilities are included. The utilities include high-speed internet and air conditioning, as well as all the other amenities you would expect. Thanks to its position, situated under pine trees, the apartment is always cool and temperate all day long. It is rare that someone turns on the AC, but if you need it, we have it.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Baby friendly. Everything for your baby: crib, high chair, stroller, toys.
- Convenient bike service.
- Under request Lucia will be happy to prepare for you BREAKFAST, LUNCH and DINNER. She is a local culinary legend. Ask for her famous hand made Piadina, Lasagne, Canelloni, Tagliatelle, seafood and meat. She will buy for you only the best local organic food!
The apartment is normally rented to 2 people but it is able to host another one. We can add an extra twin size bed in the bedroom or in the kitchen.
Looking forward to hosting you soon!
Lucia & Alessandro
The fee for lost or stolen bikes is €100. The fee for lost keys is €5.
The hosts offer a pick-up service from Riccione Train Station or Federico Fellini Airport. Parking space is also available.
Pets are allowed if previously requested.
Please do not smoke inside the apartment, only on the patio.
Please take off your shoes when inside the apartment
Please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
Please separate your rubbish into regular and recyclable, and place full bin bags next to the garden gate (inside the property). The landlord will collect it every day.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 1254|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 25 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Very nice comfortable house with beautiful view from terrace and balcony. House is situated close to small village in mountains of Umbria. Lot of privacy.
Shopping can be done in Scheggia, 10 minutes by car. Lot of interesting villages within 1,5 hour by car like Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi, Arezzo, Urbino, Cortona. We even visited Rome and Florence, 2.45 hour drive. Sea and beach is 1 (to 1.15) hour by car but close by a fresh dive in a river is also possible. Minor minus: internet was not really reliable.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption