Bastille area - Paris 11th district
|Address||de la Roquette, 75011 PARIS, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
Located in a quiet building in a private and calm courtyard, the flat is located on the 1st floor at a short walk from the Bastille and the Marais. The area is vibrant and full of restaurants, cafés, bars and numerous shops. The apartment is the ideal base to visit Bastille, the Marais and any other famous Parisian monuments like Notre-Dame de Paris or Le Louvre Museum.
Located on the 1st floor without elevator, this cosy apartment offers a sitting room with a dining table for 4 people. The apartment is very quiet and bright.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, large dressing space and wc.
- Bedroom with 1 real bed for 2 people
- Sitting room
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment. Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train direct to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
House rulesARRIVALS ON SUNDAYS
For any arrival on Sunday please ask first if it is possible. Do not send a firm request for any arrival on Sunday please because it is rarely possible.
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
super appartement très propre, calme et hyper bien situé, parking à proximité et quartier très sympa, un excellent rapport qualité prix
Thank you for the opportunity to be in your apartment from 9 to 15 February.
Alex personally greeted us and showed the whole apartment.
Great location. Everything is very good.
Olga and Vladimir
Ruim en rustig appartement in bijzondere wijk en met goede verbindingen.
- The district: The appartment is situated in a very lovely area, great connection to local traffic, such as busses and the metro.
- The interior: The appartment is well-appointed and modern. The furnishing is even better than the french standard. The entire building is very modern and safe. It was also proportionately clean.
- The host: Alex is a very friendly person. He can speak french and english. He was nice and trustful. He is available via mobile phone and answers very quickly.
- Parking: The only thing that we sorrow is the fact that there are neither parking lots belonging to the house, nor parking lots around the courner. The official city car park costs 34€ per day. Thus, we reserved a parking lot at "Zenpark" for 8€ per day. But this car park is about 2km off.
We would really recommand this appartment. Due to the fact that nobody needs a car in Paris, the parking problem didn't affect our nice holidays. We had a really good time!
Definitely larger than the photos make it appear! I was on my own, but with it's separate bedroom and living room, Alex's place would certainly be comfortable for four people. The flat was warm and welcoming with a well-stocked kitchen and king-sized bed.
The neighbourhood is great. Communication with Alex was prompt (although I didn't actually meet him) and he was very detailed about how to access the flat.
La comunicación con Alex fue fluida en todo momento.
El apartamento está en un lugar inmejorable, a muy poca distancia andando del Hotel de Ville, del Museo Pompidou, de Notre Dame... El vecindario es tranquilo y no se oyen ruidos de la calle. Cerca hay muchos cafés, tiendas de todo tipo...
El apartamento es amplio y está bien equipado con frigorífico, horno, tostador, cafetera, exprimidor, tabla de planchar, aspiradora...
Está en un primer piso sin ascensor pero no son muchas escaleras. Da a dos patios interiores agradables a la vista.
La calefacción calienta bien y la caldera también.
En nuestra próxima visita a París, sin duda, volveríamos.
¡A bientôt, Alex!
Nuestra estancia ha sido fantástica. El apartamento tiene una ubicación buena y una comodidad excelente. Respecto al propietario también perfecto. Saludos
Un accueil sympathique et efficace . Un appartement convivial , fonctionnel et très bien situé , avec toutes le commodités à proximité . Je vous le recommande !
Nous avons été ravis de notre séjour .Notre hôte ,Alex a été des plus accueillant et accomodant.Nous nous sommes tout de suite sentis chez nous.L'appartement est spacieux, cosy, confortable et excessivement bien situé dans le Marais,au coeur de la Capitale.
I stayed there with my daughter fot four days and we've loved everything. Interior is very interesting, no noise from neighbours, kitchen has everything that one may need. Also there is a metro station in five minutes by foot, and this is convenient too.
Alex is very pleasant man.
To sum up, I really recommend this place to stay.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption