Great Coco Flat well Situated
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Baby cot
|Address||Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra, 11050 Belgrade, Serbia|
The apartment is situated at the corner of Sindjeliceva street and Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra street which is the longest Belgrade street,full of shops, restaurants, cafes, cultural and historical attractions. At the a 300 meters distance, there is one of the most famous markets in Belgrade – Kalenić. It only takes a 10 minutes’ walk to get to Slavia Square, or St Sava Cathedral or about 20 minutes’ walk to get to the very city center (Republic Square and Knez Mihailova Street). For all other city areas and attractions, you can catch a bus or a tram, the stops are about 150-200 metres from the building.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a new building without an elevator, and consists of a living room, dining room, bedroom with double bed, kitchen, bathroom and a terrace. In the living room there is a pull-out sofa, so the apartment is suitable for a maximum of 4 people. The apartment overlooks the backyard, so peace and quiet are guaranteed. It is equipped with central heating, air conditioning, cable TV (LCD), WiFi internet access, Ceramic cooker and oven, fridge/freezer, electric kettle and complete kitchen utensils, hair dryer.
In front of the building there is a public parking area (Zone III) that is charged, and at 200 meters’ distance there is a public garage Vukov spomenik (The Vuk monument), also at an extra charge.
● Possible organization of transfers from the airport or train station, as well as rent- a- car services.
● Towels and bed linen provided.
● For stays longer then 7 days, cleaning service as well as linen and towels change are available once a week.
● Baby cot available free of charge upon request.
● Hosts are at your service for any help or information.
• Check out is at 11:00 unless otherwise agreed in advance.
• Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
• Guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
• Parties and loud music are not allowed.
• The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
• It is not allowed to bring animals in the apartment.
• Use of heaters and hot plate is not allowed.
• Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
• Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. We can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
• In case of fire, flood or other emergencies, guests are obligated to promptly notify the person responsible for accommodation, as well as emergency services (telephone numbers listed below - Important phone numbers).
• For any information or or help, as well as for any irregularities or objections, we are at guest’s disposal.
• We wish a nice, pleasant and memorable stay in our apartment to all our guests.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 145|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 531|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 4 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption