Top 50 Apartments in San Giovanni
- Rome, ItalyApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Historic Center . Also providing a balcony and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²15 people are interested in this propertyfrom £58per night
- Rome, ItalyApartmentThis 65m² property in Historic Center offers Wi-Fi and a TV. The 3-bedroom apartment also offers guests air conditioning.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom £68per night
- Rome, ItalyApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Historic Center . Also providing a dishwasher and a balcony, the 2-bedroom property has 55m² of space.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 55 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom £73per night
- Rome, ItalyApartment5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²139 previous guests7 people are interested in this propertyfrom £53per night
- Rome, ItalyPrivate roomThis Historic Center room with 1 bedroom offers guests air conditioning and Wi-Fi. 18m² in size, it also provides breakfast.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom £39per night
- Rome, ItalyApartmentSituated in the heart of Historic Center, this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests a TV and 60m². air conditioning is also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom £55per night
Apartment, Accommodation & Rooms in San Giovanni
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Very pleasant women. The flat is perfect. Maybe too big for a couple but this is not a problem for me. The flat is clean and confortable. We walked every day to Coliseum (15 min walking). Without any doubt I would select the same appa...
The apartment is not in a historic city-centre. It was possible to reach city centre by subway or bus. The location is good enough , next to the entrance is a very good restaurant. On the circle at subway station redi roma pretty good ic...
First of all the appartment wasnt hard to find allthough the trainstation is a little bit confusing. The 1.6km were easy to walk. The flat was nice and had everything we needed, but looked different from the one we had been booking. It w...
We stayed from 26th to 31st of May in Rome. It was a pleasure to spend the time in the apartment of Miriam. Everything was fine and we enjoyed the time. If we return to Rome, we would stay in the apartment again. Everybody of my family d...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)