The enchanting city of Zagreb combines the best of central European, Mediterranean and Balkan culture. Croatia’s capital is a vibrant hub of politics, culture and art yet it has retained an old-fashioned elegance. Pastel-coloured, Austro-Hungarian architecture defines the town centre which boasts cosmopolitan cafes, chic restaurants, fashionable boutiques and outstanding galleries along with lively beer halls. The Upper town or Gornji Grad has a high concentration of historical landmarks, including, the Croatian Parliament and the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, formerly known as St Stephen’s, whose Gothic twin spires dominate Zagreb’s skyline. Tklaciceva is one of the city’s most picturesque pedestrian streets which features one and two-storey, nineteenth-century houses and numerous cafes and bars. You will gain a deeper insight into Croatian culture when you stay in a local person’s apartment and your host will inform you about the best places to go in and around Zagreb.
Top 50 Apartments in Zagreb
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a balcony, this 100m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Zagreb North and has a kitchen.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 100 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom £32per night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and air conditioning, this 58m² apartment is located in Zagreb East. Other facilities include a kitchen and a TV.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 58 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom £30per night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Zagreb South . Also providing a TV and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 65m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 65 m²from £60per night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, a TV and a babycot can be found at this Gornji Grad apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 28m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom £42per night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Zagreb South . Also providing air conditioning and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom £41per night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering a balcony, is located in Zagreb North . Also providing air conditioning and a TV, the 4-bedroom property has 130m² of space.10 guests / 4 bedrooms / 190 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom £157per night
Apartment, Accommodation & Rooms in Zagreb
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
It was my second stay in this apartment. As like as my first stay last year, Juraj was very friendly and helpful. If I come back to Zagreb, I will stay there again.
We had a nice stay at Vesna's apartment. Location is great and interior of the apartment is very cute. When we are again in Zagreb, we would come back. It was very nice to meet you Vesna!
Very nice and flexible guests that were always there to ask questions. We were even allowed into the appartment earlier on the day of our arrival. The appartment is well located and it had everything that we needed to enjoy our stay.
Gordana was an excellent host. She provided an excellent apartment and made it feel very homy. She even gave us a gift to welcome us. We felt very comfortable there. We are already thinking about coming back to Zagreb next year around th...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)