Old Arbat, old town
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Карманицкий переулок, 121099 Москва, Russia|
|Response time||A few hours|
The Old Arbat is a picturesque pedestrian street in Moscow, running west from Arbat Square (which is part of the Boulevard Ring) towards Smolenskaya Square (which is part of the Garden Ring). In the 18th century, the Arbat came to be regarded by the Russian nobility as the most prestigious living area in Moscow. The street was almost completely destroyed by the great fire during Napoleon's occupation of Moscow in 1812 and had to be rebuilt. Alexander Pushkin lodged in one of its mansions for a short time, and there is a statue of him and his wife, Natalie, in front of this house.
Since 1986, the Arbat has been dotted with distinctive street lanterns. It has several notable statues, including one to Princess Turandot in front of the Vakhtangov Theatre and another to Soviet-era folk singer, bard, and poet, Bulat Okudzhava, who wrote several poignant songs about the Arbat. During Perestroika, the street was a gathering place for informal youth movements (like hippies or punks), as well as street musicians and artists. Viktor Tsoi's wall in one of the Arbat side-streets (Krivoarbatskiy Pereulok) remains a curious monument to those turbulent years. To this day, Russian youth frequently gather on the Arbat to play the songs of Tsoi and other Russian songwriters.
The Arbat is home to the headquarters of oil company TNK-BP - a modern building at the beginning of the street. It also contains numerous restaurants, including The Hard Rock Cafe
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, which results very confortable to reach walking the most important touristic places in Moscow, as for example:
- Red Square, Kremlin - 20 minutes.
- Patriarchi Prudy - 15 minutes
- Arbat street- 1 minute.
You can reach many supermarkets, banks, bars and restaurants, Exhibition center without any need to pick up a taxi.
From apartment to Exhibition center - 9 minutes by metro (direct line, 2 stops)
I can offer you the official taxi to meet you at the airport.
I have a contract with a taxi company. The cost will not exceed 1,750 rubles (40 Euro).
The apartment is situated in an historical building. The building is in perfect condition.
My apartment is on the 2th floor and all of its windows have views to courtyard. It's quiet since it's has double windowpanes and 0,7 metre wide walls.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big living room with magnificent views.
- A cozy bedroom with double bed.
- A big bathroom with a large bath.
- A totally empty wardrobe for you to put your stuff there if you want to.
- A table where you'll be able to work.
- A confortable chairs and sofa bed, where you can read or simply relax.
- A folding bed
- A great feeling of space since the ceiling is 3,5 metre high.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, different coffee and tee, sugar and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat. (Me myself love cooking).
- High speed WiFi unlimited Internet connection (free)
- A LED TV (Onlime cabel TV with 120 channels + Smart TV)
- A washing machine for you to wash your clothes in case you need it. (no extra cost)
- A vacuum cleaner.
- Air conditioning
- Fresh clean towels and linen.
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter.
- In case you need it, I have city maps and guides in English, German, French and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability.
Please, write me a message befor you want to book!
House rulesGeneral rules.
When leaving the apartment please make sure that:
Closed the windows.
Locked the door.
Switched off the gas, water and light.
I will appreciate you.
The invitation letter to Russia can be only done through a licensed LLC. I can make the official invitation letter. It is not included in the apartment rate and will require additional 1 250 RUR (35 USD) per person.
Registration in Russia:
If you stay over 7 nights in Russia you have to make the registration. It is NOT INCLUDED in the apartment rate and will require additional 700 Rubles (20 USD) per person. I will need the copy of your passport, and copy of your entry card (the paper form you filled in when entering Russia) and the copy of your visa.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment. You are welcome to smoke outside the building (both in the yard and in the street). Smoking inside the building is impossible. Smoking in the room will need a deep chemical cleaning after your check-out at a cost of 5000 RUB (140 USD). Thanks for understanding !
Is not allowed in the apartment:
Walking in street shoes
Conducting noise party with your friends
Making noise which neighbours can hear and complain about
Preparing harsh smell food
Your flat will be ready by 14:00. In case you are arriving early please inform me on the desired time. Early check-in is not guaranteed and fully depends on the people checking out before you. However I will do my best to let you in as early as I can.
Is to be done by 12:00. Please let me know if you wish to stay longer. The positive decision is not guaranteed and fully depends on the people checking in after you.
Check-in and check-out time should be discussed beforehand (at least 24-hours prior to arrival/departure)
Please do not leave the flat in mess otherwise, we will have to take 1600 Rubles (45 USD) fine.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 489|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 1701|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption