Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 2
Floor No.0(with elevator)
|Address||Pillergasse, 1150 Vienna, Austria|
|Response time||A few hours|
- size 30m2
- fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, dish washer etc.)
- bathroom with WC and shower
- one room with:
- double bed for 2 persons
- 1 extra mattress is available to sleep one more person if needed.
* 42inch flat screen TV, cable TV with lots of international programs
* Unlimited high speed wifi internet
* Built-in air-conditioning
* Washing machine with dryer function
* Iron, iron board, hair dryer etc.
* 2 local mobile phones available for free or charge calls within Austria!!!
* Directly on metro line U4 station Meidling Hauptstrasse
* 5 stops to the heart of the city (U4 station Karlsplatz) = 8-10 minutes
* Plenty of grocery shops in the area: InterSpar, Penny Markt, Hofer, Lidl, Billa.
* Organic food shop around the corner (Bio Markt)
* Plenty of restaurants in the area including a vegetarian restaurant: please see detailed list of restaurants available in the apartment.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist attraction: Palace Schönbrunn and the Imperial Gardens.
* Walking distance to plenty of places for families: the Schönbrunn Zoo, the Marionette Theater, Technical Museum.
- Airport transfer with reliable taxi company at the best rates.
- Private city sight-seeing tour in a comfortable van for up to 8 persons.
I hope you find this offer suitable for you and your group and I would be very happy to host you!!
Ingela Johansson :-)
I have 10 apartments in the same building at address PILLERGASSE 15-17, which makes it easy to book for groups as well!
The apartments are:
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 1 (2 bedrooms, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 2 (studio, double bed, 2 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 3 (2 bedrooms, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 4 (studio, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 5 (studio, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 6 (3 bedrooms, 8-10 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 7 (2 bedrooms, 6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 8 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 9 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 10 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
In addition I have Apt. 11 right in the city centre at address NEUSTIFTGASSE 10-12:
City Centre with Garden, Apt. 11 (2 bedrooms, 6 pers)
House rules1) I am requested to collect a city tax/tourist tax of EUR 1,5 per person per night. (Not for children under 12 years of age.) This tax is not included in the price of the booking but payable directly during your stay. You will receive a special receipt for the city tax.
2) PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBOURS.
- no noise or loud talking in the corridors, entrance or in the inner yard of the building
- no music or noise from inside the apartment after 22hrs
- no drinking parties
- do not walk up to the terraces on the roof top as they are private!!
3) No smoking inside the apartment or in corridors of the building. Smoking only OUTSIDE the building.
4) Please do not use outdoor shoes inside the apartment. Slippers are available for you.
5) Pets are not allowed out of respect for those who are allergic.
6) Do not lose any keys!! If you lose a key to the building entrance door I will have to charge you EUR 15 to replace it. If you lose a key to the apartment door I will have to charge you EUR 250 as the whole lock will have to be changed. (In this case your household insurance might cover the expense.)
7) Pls tell me immediately if there is something missing in the apartment that you need, or if something is not working as it should so I can fix!
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 407|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 1159|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Sehr tolle und fürsorgliche Betreuung durch Ingela - hat alles toll geklappt. Danke dafür!
El apartamento es muy agradable para pasar unos días en Viena. Está muy bien conectado con el transporte publico (la parada de metro esta a escasos 2 min.)
La dueña (Inguela) estaba de vacaciones pero su ama de llaves nos atendió estupendamente. Nos aclararon todas las dudas que teníamos y nos fueron muy útiles sus explicaciones.
El apartamento es confortable.Esta bien equipado y limpio nuestra estancia fue plenamente satisfactoria. El único pero (por lo que no le pongo 5 estrellas)es el estado avejentado que tiene el portal y escalera de acceso al apartamento que esta en un primer piso.De todas formas si va a pasar uno días en Viena lo recomendaría
Ingelas Wohnung ist wunderbar ruhig gelegen, nur die Parkplatzsituation für PKWs ist ein bisschen mühsam. Die Wohnung ist warm, geräumig und sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Die Ausstattung lässt kaum Wünsche offen, die Schlüsselübergabe ist herrlich unkompliziert. Die U-Bahn ist gleich um die Ecke. Alles perfekt! Wir kommen sehr gerne wieder.
A nice appartment for a very good price!
Metrostation was 3 minutes walking. 10 minutes later you enter the beautiful city center of Wien. The host is very friendly and helpfull.
In the appartment a lot of information and citymaps.
No complaints, only a positive experience!
We had a good stay. Appertment was clean end well furnished/equiped. The four available beds were good as well. The extra bed for the fifth person was not that good.
The owner gave nice extra advise and is really involved.
Location of appartment near Underground is perfect.
Accommodation was very clean and well located. Ingela has welcomed us so warm and welcoming. Great landlady. Equipped with 2 MOBILE PHONES Topp, Wireless Topp.
Unterkunft war sehr sauber und gut gelegen. Ingela hat uns so warm und herzlich begrüßt. Tolle Vermieterin. Ausstattung mit 2 handy´s topp, W-Lan topp.
Actually we were in flat 10. We had a pretty nice stay and felt very comfortable. The flat is well equipped, super clean and quiet. There are even 2 mobile phones in the flat which can be used to call each other for free. It is perfectly located to the subway “Meidling Hauptstrasse”. The correspondence with Ingela was very pleasant and always prompt. We do highly recommend Ingela and the flat. Br, Georg
We were met by Ingela on time and very friendly on the agreed date. She has the apartment and the environment explains in great detail. The apartment was newly renovated, it is clean, nicely decorated and everything you need is available. In the area there are many small shops. The metro is 3 min. away, the city center 5 stops. This apartment is highly recommended!
Wir wurden von Ingela pünktlich und sehr freundlich zum vereinbarten Termin erwartet. Sie hat uns das Apartment und die Umgebung sehr detailreich erklärt. Das Apartment wurde frisch renoviert, es ist sauber, schön eingerichtet und alles Notwendige ist vorhanden. In der Umgebung gibt es viele kleine Geschäfte. Die U-Bahn ist 3 min. entfernt, das Stadtzentrum 5 Stationen. Dieses Apartment ist zu empfehlen!
we were in Apartemet 2, for two people, it was just great, nothing was missing, also gave eszwei provided phones and a netbook with free internet access. 50 meters entfernd the U.Bahn station with which the city is to be attained in a very short time (incidentally, the best means of transportation
the city) .Kaffee`s, supermarket and Speiselockale within 200 meters to about 250 meters erreichen.In the famous Schönbrunn Palace, was at the Christmas market there, even recommended! I think if I go back to Vienna
Come, I'm going to book this apartment again.
wir waren im Apartemet 2, für zwei Personen, es war einfach super, es fehlte an nichts, außerdem gab eszwei bereitgestellte Handys und ein Netbook mit kostenlosem Internetzugang. 50 Meter entfernd die U.Bahn Station, mit der die Innenstadt in kürzester Zeit zu ereichen ist (übrigens bestes Fortbewegungsmittel
der Stadt).Kaffee`s, Supermarkt und Speiselockale im Umkreis von 200 Meter zu erreichen.In Ca.250 Meter das berühmte Schloss Schönbrunn, war auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt da, auch zu empfehlen! Ich denke wenn ich wieder nach Wien
Komme, werde ich mir dieses Apartement noch einmal buchen.
We had a wonderful stay at this flat during our autumn vacation, all thanks to our fantastic host. The apartment is spacious, clean and has all the facilities that one could possibly need during a vacation. It has one large bedroom and two small ones, so there was ample space for the four of us, 2 adults and 2 teenage kids. It was convenient with 1 bathroom with a toilet and an additional smaller toilet. The flat has also a large well-equipped kitchen. There is an air-conditioner in the living room. That worked fine as well.
The apartment is very conveniently located, very close to the Meidling Hauptstrasse U4 underground station. The city centre could be reached from there by the U4 line in about 15 minutes. There are also a number of supermarkets, cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood. So no problems with shopping for food and other necessities.
Lastly, but not the least, we were privileged to have a fantastic host, Ingela. She is efficient, considerate and, given her concern for details, ensures that her guests have a pleasant stay in her flat. Ingela very kindly provided us with 2 free local mobile phones and a computer in addition to maps and other necessary information in a ring binder so that we could get around without any inconvenience.
If we visit Vienna in future we would very much like to rent the apartment again. And we would certainly like to recommend the apartment to any potential visitors who would like to have great stay in beautiful Vienna !
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption