Panorama Exceptional and Very Quiet
Floor No.(with elevator)
Everything that the seaside, the historical centre, the Castle Hill, the harbour, the main street and down-town have to offer is at your door! Whether you are looking for beach, walks along the seaside, cultural tourism, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or night-life, everything is at few minutes walking distance :-)
The flat has been renovated in January 2013 with quality materials and furniture. It is very fitted (see list), bright, elegant, clean, have very high ceilings and can receive up to four persons.
We rent several flats in Nice and are very reactive to your requests. We also offer special rates for medium and long-term stay. Feel free to contact us.
With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the best of our beautiful city of Nice, we are looking forward to seeing you!
** Rate and options **
- Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating included in the price.
- Cleaning is a mandatory additional fee.
- Special rates depending on duration available on demand.
- Possibility to rent for less than a week.
** Departures and arrivals ** **
- We will meet you directly at the apartment.
- The arrival times and departure must be agreed in advance.
- Arrivals from monday till saturday are preferably after 5pm till 8pm (for late check-ins and check-ins on sunday see after).
- Departures are preferably before 10 am.
- When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage.
** Late Check-ins till midnight and check-ins on sunday **
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from monday till saturday or on sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an aditionnal fee of 20 euros.
** How to reach the appartement **
The apartment is located in front of the Chagall Museum is easily accessible by most means of transport.
- By car, take the exit Cimiez "on the Fast Way Mathis"
- By train, take the tram which stops at the stop "Liberation". 10min walk on Mirabeau Avenue and Avenue Georges V and Follow Museum Chagall
- By plane, take the 98 bus which stops at the stop "Grosso CUM". Then take the N° 22 Bus stop Musee Chagall.
Then, whether it is by car, tram, bus or on foot, since this apartment is extremely well served, going around in Nice is not complicate at all. Visiting all Nice and its amazing surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc. ..) is therefore nice and easy!
House rulesDeposit 250 euros.
We don't accept smokers and ask if there is a smoker to smoke on our beautiful terrace :-)
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption